AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Unsigned Band To Open For P!ATD

Posted by - 12:33 PM on 07/10/06
Another Found Self, an unsigned band out of Youngstown, OH, have been selected last minute to open the Cleveland stop of Panic! at the Disco's headlining tour on July 12th. The band has previously performed with Say Anything and The Ataris, as well as touring with Southcott. They're touring in support of their new three song sampler, which is available, along with dates, on their Purevolume and MySpace.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
12:39 PM on 07/10/06
leftstranded
myspace.com/leftstranded
User Info.
talk about really last min. these guys are awesome. my band played with the about 2 years ago and it's good to see another local band being able to play shows like these. more power to them
12:40 PM on 07/10/06
screwbizzle
User Info.
that is neat. i checked these kids out last night, and i thought they were good. =] it's just crazy how they randomly (?) got selected to open for these guys.
12:49 PM on 07/10/06
kallok
The Man
User Info.
Youngstown!!!!!!!!!!
12:50 PM on 07/10/06
HollywoodAbalze
doog it
User Info.
hey julian, we need to play a show together soon, we were supposed to ealrier this year but we both cnacelled
01:10 PM on 07/10/06
Scott Weber
Live Like a Legend
User Info.
small band roundup?
01:36 PM on 07/10/06
Dan CiTi
To Let The World Be
User Info.
That's really cool of them.
02:13 PM on 07/10/06
Julia Conny
"Julia HurriConny"
User Info.
what a sweet opportunity. i bet they're excited.
03:28 PM on 07/10/06
shantrainwreck
User Info.
I think that this is for winning the Cleveland rock-off in January, but I could be wrong...
08:12 PM on 07/10/06
AFSjulian
I am your big brother.
User Info.
To everyone who's asking about how we landed this show... we had an in with LiveNation, the promoters, for winning a Rock Off in Cleveland in January. We begged and pleaded and didn't think they'd even pay attention, but I guess they did. However, we most definitely work our asses off on the daily... touring, promoting, etc. We are very dedicated to what we're doing and hope to take it to the next level, so we are thrilled to be doing this show, along with everything else we've been fortunate enough to do.

And yes, we are excited :)

Thanks for posting this Katie.
07:48 PM on 07/11/06
george berick
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
anyone out there check these guys out! i checked them out a few weeks back and i was blown away, the songs are huge and thier performance was something i aint seen in years, excited to see thier name pop up around lately.
05:50 AM on 07/12/06
XxSRGBxX
User Info.
Everyone going to this show should be there EXTRA early... 5pm-ish to catch my fellas in action!

Say "Hello." to them, they are all super rad, and say "Hello." to me, too... I will be the Asian selling merch.:)

{*AndrewD*}

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version