Password

Album Review

Spoon - Transference Album Cover

Spoon - Transference

Reviewed by
Spoon - Transference
Record Label: Merge
Release Date: January 19, 2010
This review is a user submitted review from masterchiefx12. You can see all of masterchiefx12's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 4 of 4
07:46 AM on 02/06/10
Jamais_vu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Okay, you should have someone that knows something about rock and roll write reviews for actual bands. "According to Merge Records"...blah blah blah. Seriously? Dudes are one of the best and most respected bands in the past 15 years. Next time find someone that doesn't have to read a 1 paragraph bio to fill in information on such an important band/record. 73% huh? I'm sure "bands" like All Time Low and Fall Out Boy scored way higher than that on your scale. I call BS.
07:48 AM on 02/06/10
Jamais_vu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Okay, I just checked and MCS just got a 93% for their record whilest spoon receives a 73 for theirs? I am going to mutiny.
11:45 AM on 02/08/10
kozy21
User Info.
I'm trying to find out where the first religious experience is that warrants you write "another religious experience" in describing I Saw The Light which I personally think is about a sexual experience than a religious one. I think Spoon's music is a little too mature for you. Have you listened to any of their past albums? Do you listen to similar indie rock?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos