Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
03:46 PM on 01/25/10
barkingincision
i am white rune
User Info.
This album will be sick. I hope it's not too commercial. Cassius was the worst song on Antidotes.
COMPLETELY agree. i dont understand how people liked that song so much, or thought it was their best. especially with theee fucking french open??
stoked.
i read somewhere this shit's gonna be like 'tropical prog' or something.
04:13 PM on 01/25/10
barkingincision
i am white rune
User Info.
The French Open is incredible, and Two Steps, Twice kills it live. That description seems like the signs are looking good. Any word on track listing, album name etc. ?
no idea man. i've been trying to find some news, but to little or no avail. post something here if you find anything.
and yeah the french open is fucking perfect. the intro riff and the main verse groove and the vocals are all fucking epic. best track on that record imo.
09:16 AM on 01/26/10
barkingincision
i am white rune
User Info.
Hmm interesting reading the posts on here. I loved 'Hummer' - great song... and then heard Cassius and thought.. yeah they've gone a bit shit. As a result I didn't listen to the rest of the album (bit stupid on the strength - or weakness - of one song, but yeah).. ANYWAY - I'm inspired to see if the rest of Antidotes is good now.
yeahhh

i'd do that.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News