Username
Password
Aiden News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Aiden
Inside AP.net

Aiden Get Evil

Posted by: Joe DeAndrea (01/29/10)
Aiden will release their live CD/DVD, Evil: Live from Chicago, on March 16th.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 127.
10:39 PM on 01/29/10
Thug_Nasty
www.GridPins.com
User Info.
Sometimes I think Aiden news is posted just to recieve hate.

Anyways... No Care.
10:42 PM on 01/29/10
Corgkowznor
Registered Member
User Info.
who fronts the money for an Aiden live DVD...there are so many other bands I would much rather see a live DVD for...aka Valencia, Cartel, etc.
10:43 PM on 01/29/10
DryEarth
Woo!
User Info.
Yay!! Aiden!!
Sorry. Just wanted to see how it felt to type that.
Not too great.
10:53 PM on 01/29/10
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
Every
Villain
Is
Lemons
10:54 PM on 01/29/10
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
lol @ the name of their live album being Evil.
10:55 PM on 01/29/10
ZWarner
User Info.
Evil is just live backwards!!!! I hope this as good as their Iphone app!
10:56 PM on 01/29/10
atarirockstar
Captain Awesome
User Info.
haha. Aiden's a joke. I saw them play the other night, and during their set I'm hanging out in the back of the club with some other guys waiting for anti-flag. In the middle of their set their frontman asks "does anybody here believe in God?" And since I do, I raised my hand. I'm probably the only one there that did, and he just looks me and said "well you can go to hell!"
I'm not even offended. I think it's cute. It's funny people talking about intolerant Christians, and here I am minding my own business and some guy tells me to go to hell. I don't even understand the motivations behind that, but people starting cheering and stuff. He was talking about how he just had a kid too, I pray for that kid.
10:58 PM on 01/29/10
Kbm600
Here, It Never Snowed
User Info.
haha. Aiden's a joke. I saw them play the other night, and during their set I'm hanging out in the back of the club with some other guys waiting for anti-flag. In the middle of their set their frontman asks "does anybody here believe in God?" And since I do, I raised my hand. I'm probably the only one there that did, and he just looks me and said "well you can go to hell!"
I'm not even offended. I think it's cute. It's funny people talking about intolerant Christians, and here I am minding my own business and some guy tells me to go to hell. I don't even understand the motivations behind that, but people starting cheering and stuff. He was talking about how he just had a kid too, I pray for that kid.
You came in here just to say that? Couldn't you have summed it up to "Aiden sucks live."?
10:59 PM on 01/29/10
FBTMOPenguins
Spinning Bird Kick!
User Info.
Korn's progeny.
11:00 PM on 01/29/10
Roton7
so i herd u liek roton7??
User Info.
You came in here just to say that? Couldn't you have summed it up to "Aiden sucks live."?
You came in here just to quote that? Couldn't you have summed it up with "I'm bored."?
11:02 PM on 01/29/10
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
Hahaha
11:03 PM on 01/29/10
Kbm600
Here, It Never Snowed
User Info.
You came in here just to quote that? Couldn't you have summed it up with "I'm bored."?
You came in here to quote me? Couldn't you have summed it up with "I'm even more bored."?
11:07 PM on 01/29/10
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
Holy fuck. What little respect I had for them is now gone.
11:08 PM on 01/29/10
andthetruthwill
You keep company with wolves.
User Info.
The dvd part of this shall be excellent if they stay true to the 'live recording' and don't wreck it with editing and overdubs. I just want to see a raw live performance.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests