Username
Password
Aiden News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 127.
11:09 PM on 01/29/10
Kbm600
Here, It Never Snowed
User Info.
The dvd part of this shall be excellent if they stay true to the 'live recording' and don't wreck it with editing and overdubs. I just want to see a raw live performance.
Are you sure? I heard a pretty raw version of Silverstein and the leader singer of Aiden performing live and he sounded awful. I couldn't imagine wanting to hear this at all, nevertheless hearing it unedited.
11:13 PM on 01/29/10
Broden Terry
I'm glad I built myself an igloo
User Info.
Will not purchase.
11:16 PM on 01/29/10
andthetruthwill
You keep company with wolves.
User Info.
Are you sure? I heard a pretty raw version of Silverstein and the leader singer of Aiden performing live and he sounded awful. I couldn't imagine wanting to hear this at all, nevertheless hearing it unedited.
I'm sure. I've seen Aiden live several times throughout the years and within this scene they are an outstanding live band, especially the way Wil interacts with the crowd. Not many bands can match them at all. They are probly the only band during my lifetime that I've seen live who repeatedly gives me the good kind of shivers.
11:19 PM on 01/29/10
Kerplunk_23
User Info.
Looking forward to this Aiden are amazing live.
11:33 PM on 01/29/10
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
haha. Aiden's a joke. I saw them play the other night, and during their set I'm hanging out in the back of the club with some other guys waiting for anti-flag. In the middle of their set their frontman asks "does anybody here believe in God?" And since I do, I raised my hand. I'm probably the only one there that did, and he just looks me and said "well you can go to hell!"
I'm not even offended. I think it's cute. It's funny people talking about intolerant Christians, and here I am minding my own business and some guy tells me to go to hell. I don't even understand the motivations behind that, but people starting cheering and stuff. He was talking about how he just had a kid too, I pray for that kid.
It's funny he said that to you because Hell is essentially a Christian concept.
11:47 PM on 01/29/10
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
tracklist?
12:09 AM on 01/30/10
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
I'm sure. I've seen Aiden live several times throughout the years and within this scene they are an outstanding live band, especially the way Wil interacts with the crowd. Not many bands can match them at all. They are probly the only band during my lifetime that I've seen live who repeatedly gives me the good kind of shivers.
You saw this band several times on purpose?
12:10 AM on 01/30/10
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
haha. Aiden's a joke. I saw them play the other night, and during their set I'm hanging out in the back of the club with some other guys waiting for anti-flag. In the middle of their set their frontman asks "does anybody here believe in God?" And since I do, I raised my hand. I'm probably the only one there that did, and he just looks me and said "well you can go to hell!"
I'm not even offended. I think it's cute. It's funny people talking about intolerant Christians, and here I am minding my own business and some guy tells me to go to hell. I don't even understand the motivations behind that, but people starting cheering and stuff. He was talking about how he just had a kid too, I pray for that kid.
If you were seriously offended, then that is why it's funny.
12:23 AM on 01/30/10
thatwasamoment
RICH GANNON WAR WAGON
User Info.
oooo scary
12:39 AM on 01/30/10
Cliff Diver
Uncle Jesse
User Info.
shiver me timbers
12:41 AM on 01/30/10
DogSizedBird
User Info.
Fuck this retarded fucking band.
12:57 AM on 01/30/10
atarirockstar
Captain Awesome
User Info.
You came in here just to say that? Couldn't you have summed it up to "Aiden sucks live."?
Yeah I came into a thread about Aiden playing live to tell of an experience I had with Aiden playing live. my bad.
02:17 AM on 01/30/10
WaterViolence
User Info.

Yea I really don't like that about them. Especially Wil and then he screams like "I am the devil" and shit.
03:04 AM on 01/30/10
ManchesterOrch8
Hi, I'm Andy Hull.
User Info.
Weren't they already "evil"?

Last I checked anyways.

How many ciggs will Will smoke?
05:43 AM on 01/30/10
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
User Info.
Isn't evillive a live album by the misfits? Aiden are so original.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums