Username
Password
The Narrative News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Narrative
Inside AP.net

Next Next Narrative Video

Posted by: Blake Solomon (02/05/10)
Another The Narrative video update is in the replies.

Submitted by zeropunk16

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8.
09:40 PM on 02/05/10
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
10:16 PM on 02/05/10
InBetweenAisles
WeReadTheSignsCompletelyB ackwards
User Info.
They should get that ambulance haha. Awesome.

Also, he has a nice Telecaster.
10:21 PM on 02/05/10
LightTheFuse
Expert Lurker
User Info.
I love these videos. It's like I'm watching the evolution of Jesse's hair at the same time as getting updates from the band. Too bad he didn't decide to grow a crazy beard at the same time though.
10:27 PM on 02/05/10
aealeman
User Info.
I too think they should get the ambulance/U-haul. I can't tell which it is, though I'm leaning toward ambulance.
11:23 PM on 02/05/10
Echo Park
User Info.
libra and castling...
12:29 AM on 02/06/10
ned.89
ned89
User Info.
I really liked the EP but these updates get on my nerves for some reason.
09:45 AM on 02/06/10
Qfwfq
User Info.
Also, he has a nice Telecaster.

Thanks! It's actually a Reverend Buckshot (their "tele", though it doesn't sound like a traditional tele by any means). I do have a '72 RI that I swapped Gibson humbuckers into, and an American standard cherry burst tele which I love a lot, though.

Too bad he didn't decide to grow a crazy beard at the same time though.

There are a multitude of reasons for the hair and beard or lack thereof. As for my facial hair, I've had it pretty long before... but I usually let it go for about a week and a half before saying goodbye. Normally I wouldn't talk so much about my hair, but since you seemed interested..

I really liked the EP but these updates get on my nerves for some reason.

Me too, sometimes. Typically for us exciting news comes in bursts, so it's difficult to post weekly updates. We post these updates to play a part in Propellerhead's "Record" launch, and try our best to not always make it us staring at a computer screen filled with bars of sound waves, but good video material is hard to come by sometimes.

It gets frustrating for us that all we can keep saying about our next album is "we're still working on it", because we want to be able to share these new songs with you guys. However, we care a lot about making them sound as best as we're able, and for a band with virtually no resources (or money), sometimes that can take time. We are constantly excited about the day that our video update is about the record being in its next phase, and eventually being done... and hopefully that will be sooner rather than later.

In any event (SHAMELESS PLUG INCOMING), the Propellerhead folks are great, as are all the people sponsoring that project, and I think Record will be a valuable tool for a lot of musicians once it comes into fruition.

Thanks to all of you for listening to our music, and watching these updates just because you're curious about what we're up to.

Also, we decided NOT to go with the ambulances because most of them smelled like something died in there (har har har).

-Jesse
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests