Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
09:47 AM on 02/07/10
twokidtech
title
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I might have to give this a listen because Butch produced it. The Format similarities are intriguing.

I also might have to take some LSD first.
I don't know why exactly, but Christofer Drew's vocals are much more annoying to me compared to Nate Ruess's. And sometimes or most of the time, it seems like he's trying too hard to be The Format. I can't like this album but maybe his next one will be better
03:31 PM on 02/08/10
twokidtech
title
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
...Because Christofer Drew's vocals are more annoying, and far less superior to Nate Ruess'.
Oh, I had to say it, because everyone keeps comparing this to The Format. I mean, I can kind of hear similarities, but his vocals have to improve drastically for me to have the will to listen to this more than once
03:39 PM on 02/08/10
twokidtech
title
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lol I never said this was as good as the Format or that the vocals were like the Format. Read it carefully, the composition of some songs are similar to how The Format composed their songs. People see The Format and Never Shout Never mentioned in the same review and freak out.
I didn't say it was just you, but I've seen The Format and nevershoutnever mentioned together so many times on this site, maybe it's just me. I didn't freak out about it, though I am a crazy Format fan
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests