AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 12
Displaying posts 165 - 180 of 267
06:37 PM on 02/15/10
jmartin
User Info.
i think he's good and it's strange to listen because i do hear the similarity.
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
i would love if we could both find just a week and do some northeast shows.. who knows. life isn't slowing down
Come to Portland Maine, great little city
jmartin
User Info.
I saw Radiohead in Indianapolis back in '08 and I would do anything to see them again. The stage and their performance was just mind blowing.
me too! unbelievable.
06:38 PM on 02/15/10
Phllpcbllrs
Phillip Caballeros
User Info.
me too! unbelievable.
You were at the Indy show!?
06:38 PM on 02/15/10
jmartin
User Info.
You were at the Indy show!?
i mean , i saw them in 2008.
06:39 PM on 02/15/10
HoAx007
User Info.
Whats your guys favorite song off of Start Over On Monday?
06:39 PM on 02/15/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
another question i could write a book about... it has changed so much -- half the time i check ap.net, i feel like i'm 90 years old..yes, the quality and more importantly, what people expect from music has decreased.. it seems people accept it because that's all there is.. it's honestly one of the saddest things to me.. that's why sincerity in my music is one of the most important things.
I noticed that the albums you were looking forward to the most were by bands that aren't from this scene, so it made me wonder. I find that to be the case with many band members of older pop punk bands. It's quite interesting. It makes me wonder why this scene has suffered so much.

lueda thank you for this by the way. and for giving jeff a hard time. double points.
You're welcome. I'm glad I could help out and I'm even happier that you guys were wiling to come chat. I think chats like this are better than interviews. I find the latter to be very limiting.
06:41 PM on 02/15/10
jmartin
User Info.
I noticed that the albums you were looking forward to the most were by bands that aren't from this scene, so it made me wonder. I find that to be the case with many band members of older pop punk bands. It's quite interesting. It makes me wonder why this scene has suffered so much.

You're welcome. I'm glad I could help out and I'm even happier that you guys were wiling to come chat. I think chats like this are better than interviews. I find the latter to be very limiting.
i like this too. first time for me.
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
I don't know if you guys are into these two bands but my favorite band is Jimmy Eat World and my brother's is Saves The Day, which is your favorite out of the two?
Phllpcbllrs
Phillip Caballeros
User Info.
i mean , i saw them in 2008.
Ah. I was about to say. That's good. I probably would have been more disappointed I didn't get to say hey to you than the fact that their shirts were $40.
jmartin
User Info.
Whats your guys favorite song off of Start Over On Monday?
haha. wow. i'd say 'wallis'
06:42 PM on 02/15/10
jmartin
User Info.
I don't know if you guys are into these two bands but my favorite band is Jimmy Eat World and my brother's is Saves The Day, which is your favorite out of the two?
saves the day was a huge influence on me back in the day... loved 'through being cool'
06:42 PM on 02/15/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
I know this wasn't directed at me, but I think Jimmy Eat World is the best band to ever come out of this scene. Maybe I'm a bit biased..
06:43 PM on 02/15/10
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
I know this wasn't directed at me, but I think Jimmy Eat World is the best band to ever come out of this scene. Maybe I'm a bit biased..

You aint
06:43 PM on 02/15/10
HoAx007
User Info.
haha. wow. i'd say 'wallis'
Walls is mine also It's my most played song from TDAA :D

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles