Crimson_Curse
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Survie
User Info.
great song.
08:29 AM on 02/18/10
Reck Room
Reck Room Publicity
User Info.
still not sure how i feel about the record but dudes put on one of the best live shows ever!
10:43 AM on 02/18/10
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
well i haven't bought the record yet and after hearing all the negativity and I just wasn't sure if I wanted to get it. One run through on myspace didn't sway me and I feel like they've gotten softer. Maybe i wasn't listenin. Cool video though.
01:48 PM on 02/18/10
cory-182
User Info.
Could not agree more. I'm still finding it hard to imagine SOTY rocking the CB's stage. Its kinda small haha.
Yeah. I was there a few weeks ago watching my friend, who just started playing music a few months ago, onstage at the Cubby Bear. Hard to imagine a national act like SOTY being on stage.

You ever been to a rock concert at CB? I'm sure hoping they move the tables and chairs.
01:59 PM on 02/18/10
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
Yeah. I was there a few weeks ago watching my friend, who just started playing music a few months ago, onstage at the Cubby Bear. Hard to imagine a national act like SOTY being on stage.

You ever been to a rock concert at CB? I'm sure hoping they move the tables and chairs.

I played there in November at an open mic night. They kept the chairs and tables out. Did you get tickets already? I might just pay at the door but I don't want this badboy to sellout.
02:03 PM on 02/18/10
cory-182
User Info.
I played there in November at an open mic night. They kept the chairs and tables out. Did you get tickets already? I might just pay at the door but I don't want this badboy to sellout.
Yeah that's when I saw my friend...and the tables/chairs were there. I just hope they move them for a show like this.

I got my tickets already...$21 a piece.
02:09 PM on 02/18/10
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
Yeah that's when I saw my friend...and the tables/chairs were there. I just hope they move them for a show like this.

I got my tickets already...$21 a piece.

Gotcha. I think its $20 at the door, but I don't wanna chance not getting in. I guess I will pay that exta dollar. Haha
07:23 PM on 02/18/10
bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
User Info.
At the time, I loved Page Avenue so much .. when I listened to it just the other day, I was really disappointed with it. Every song sounded the same to me. Maybe if I listened to one of their other ones, I'd enjoy it more.
yeah same, i never spin that cd anymore. i listen to in the shadows sometimes.
etimes.
07:47 PM on 02/18/10
blinkoffspring8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not bad but there are better songs on the album
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates