Password

Album Review - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 26 of 26.
08:05 PM on 07/26/06
Russ Hockenbury
with special guest
User Info.
Originally Posted by catchmealone
How come crap like this gets reviewed, yet there is STILL no review of Ignite's "Our Darkest Days"? Is this album simply overlooked, or does anyone not care?

Oh, fantastic review though, I loved it

Ask Scott. I didn't get Ignite. I'm pretty sure he loves it though.
08:06 PM on 07/26/06
Name_Taken
Registered Abuser
User Info.
because thgis "crap" is better than what you want reviewed :p
08:15 PM on 07/26/06
Scott Weber
Live Like a Legend
User Info.
How come crap like this gets reviewed, yet there is STILL no review of Ignite's "Our Darkest Days"? Is this album simply overlooked, or does anyone not care?

Oh, fantastic review though, I loved it
Yeah, I love the Ignite CD I just never found time to review it. Sorry :(
08:28 PM on 07/26/06
rus_t
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i like these guys. the vocals aren't the best but everything else is right on. The whole concept in particular is amazing.
09:33 PM on 07/26/06
catchmealone
Polka King of AP.net
User Info.
Originally Posted by Name_Taken
because thgis "crap" is better than what you want reviewed :p
If this album is better than Ignite's new album, or any Ignite album for that matter, I'm through with music. Ignite are actually writing music that's significant, that has a message other than "blood death i want you dead blah blah blah".
I'm not saying everyone needs to be into Ignite(this would be a better world if everyone was though), but if you can't honestly listen to Ignite and listen to Vena Amori and tell me that Zoli is not putting more passion and heart into his writting than Vena Amori is, then I'm wondering if you are even listening.

Scott, I'd probably love you forever if you found the timeto review Ignite, but at least I know you would give it a positive review.
09:49 PM on 07/26/06
Scott Weber
Live Like a Legend
User Info.
If this album is better than Ignite's new album, or any Ignite album for that matter, I'm through with music. Ignite are actually writing music that's significant, that has a message other than "blood death i want you dead blah blah blah".
I'm not saying everyone needs to be into Ignite(this would be a better world if everyone was though), but if you can't honestly listen to Ignite and listen to Vena Amori and tell me that Zoli is not putting more passion and heart into his writting than Vena Amori is, then I'm wondering if you are even listening.

Scott, I'd probably love you forever if you found the timeto review Ignite, but at least I know you would give it a positive review.
Cool dude, I'll try and bump it on my constantly growing list of things to review. Haha
12:25 AM on 07/27/06
TheBaroness
User Info.
Originally Posted by A picasso blue
fun and catchy?

maybe if you enjoy killing small mammals

haha. the guitar parts, i mean. the vocals are woeful, but i can block them out.
12:28 AM on 07/27/06
catchmealone
Polka King of AP.net
User Info.
Originally Posted by Scott Weber
Cool dude, I'll try and bump it on my constantly growing list of things to review. Haha
haha, yea, I understand there is alot of stuff coming out soon that needs reviewed.
I was just hoping a review on an insanely popular music site like this would open some kids up to such a band, which would be nothing but beneficial. But you gotta review what the kids want, and I'm the minority here.
04:11 AM on 07/27/06
xglassjawx
Sergio Georgini
User Info.
Pig Squeals?

Reeeeeeee Reeeeeeeeeee Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
09:39 AM on 08/24/06
kittensrule
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Fucking horrible singer... the music really isn't that good either. I've seen this band live... nothing special and they are douche bags. Maybe if they made their music a little more complicated and lose their singer... they would be a decent excuse for a shitty band. And as for the concept record... its the new fucking fad... would one band please not buy into the new thing to do... if you like the vocals on this album you are officially one of the fat kids that wear black to high school everyday and wear chains to your ankles... congrats
01:11 PM on 06/03/07
Shrillex
is awesome fo sho hoe
User Info.
i like this band but good review anyways
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music