Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 18 of 18.
07:25 PM on 02/24/10
guitarsmash0r
count it.
User Info.
I'm thinking about interviewing them for Bamboozle. Was it easy bagging an interview?
01:32 AM on 02/25/10
RobbieHassett
Robbie Hassett
User Info.
You guys have been around for three years and seems that you've payed your dues and when I say payed I mean buying your way onto shows by ticket selling), however for a band that seems like you havn't done much touring on your own until getting a booking agent is it safe to say that it's who you know and not what you know?
i'm the now ex bassist of gabriel the marine and i'm going to just say...everyone in this band is so young (except for me), dylan, dom, tommy, just graduated 2009 from highschool and mike desmond is only one year older than that. i think it's only natural for a young band to not be either able to tour, or even want to tour until after highschool. it just so happened that neil rubenstein took a liking to them early in the game...which yes did help the band out obviously. but he himself busted his ass doing what he did for us. he himself was not even a booking agent when the band originally met him. so as time went on both the band and neil had to work together and in their own elements to make the shows and the tours happen.
02:29 AM on 02/25/10
Metal Now
Talking about the second and third
User Info.
This isn't the Gabriel interview I want.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests