Username
Password

02:33 AM on 03/02/10 
User Info.
Reaver
alll riiight
Germany
Male - 28 Years Old
you think its awesome i wasted 5 years on a girl who didnt want me and i ended up at the psychologist?? thanks mate
nope, I just liked how those two posts I quoted opposed each other.
Alex! You have to be nice to Phil. He's my love.
lol..
03:49 AM on 03/02/10 
User Info.
Jennurna Gray
Happy P and the Goblet of Giggles
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Female
:D Better, and sorry about the crazy on AIM, friends+alcohol.
03:51 AM on 03/02/10 
User Info.
Reaver
alll riiight
Germany
Male - 28 Years Old
:D Better, and sorry about the crazy on AIM, friends+alcohol.
alright, I forgive you :P
04:18 AM on 03/02/10 
User Info.
Jennurna Gray
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Female
alright, I forgive you :P
<3
11:56 AM on 03/02/10 
User Info.
Hockeytown
Male - 19 Years Old
chasing girls doesn't work. if she likes you she'll go with you quickly. My friend chased a girl damn near 2 years and she finally "gave in". Is that really what you want?

Exactly why I don't really even want to talk to her. I stopped talking to her,yeah, but two-way street...she didn't make any attempt to talk to me either. I'm 90% sure I am and will always be just a friend, but it's hard to convince myself. That's why now my approach towards her is a lot more conservative. Last time around I thought I could gradually morph the friendship into relationship. However now I've realized that doesn't happen. But even knowing that she's done some shit that really hurt me, I find myself thinking about her more than anything else. And I'm only 15, this isn't a big deal in the whole pictures of things, however I don't want this year to be looked back upon the same as last year. It's a mix between being pissed/regretful that I didn't do anything to show my interest and angry at the entire situation.

That was a lot to type out on my iPod so if somehing doesn't make sense that's probably why...
12:29 PM on 03/02/10 
User Info.
Echo Park
Cambridge
Male
Exactly why I don't really even want to talk to her. I stopped talking to her,yeah, but two-way street...she didn't make any attempt to talk to me either. I'm 90% sure I am and will always be just a friend, but it's hard to convince myself. That's why now my approach towards her is a lot more conservative. Last time around I thought I could gradually morph the friendship into relationship. However now I've realized that doesn't happen. But even knowing that she's done some shit that really hurt me, I find myself thinking about her more than anything else. And I'm only 15, this isn't a big deal in the whole pictures of things, however I don't want this year to be looked back upon the same as last year. It's a mix between being pissed/regretful that I didn't do anything to show my interest and angry at the entire situation.

That was a lot to type out on my iPod so if somehing doesn't make sense that's probably why...
Hey man, it's up to you to keep up the good fight. If she knows you like her, you're SOL. If you've made attempts to snag her and she fought you off with a stick, give up. If she doesn't know you like her and you haven't tried yet, get in the game. Girls are not as complicated as they lead us to believe. goodluck
02:04 PM on 03/02/10 
User Info.
Hockeytown
Male - 19 Years Old
Yeah I was pretty much whipped by her last year and stuck. I'd assume she suspected it, but I've never flat out just told her. She's really flirty since I started talking to her again but but I know I'm risking getting caught in her "web" again. And another thing, she's a terrible texter. Like that'd piss me off because I'd send something and then after a few hours start to wory if I sent something wrong haha. I know people have lives but this was constant. It feels kind of good to vent about this stuff
07:14 AM on 03/03/10 
User Info.
bulls2213
No Avatar Selected
Anytown, USA
Male - 26 Years Old
is it weird that i kinda want to hear the story?
i'm in a similar situation, except with a guy... we were best friends for 7 years then he got a girlfriend and became cold and distant, but i'm still friends with his sister. she invited me to their place to watch the superbowl but i declined because i'm too immature to be in the same room as him.

haha. if i can find some time this week, maybe.. it'll probably take a while. but yeah, when other people are directly involved by default, like siblings, it makes things so god damn complicated.
01:21 PM on 03/03/10 
User Info.
tommyishere
Balloon Manufactuar
Male - 22 Years Old
about 8 months, she teased me hardcore too which was worse. hate the bitch now for it.
02:48 PM on 03/03/10 
User Info.
AlexEnglish
Shablagoo
The Ocean State
Male
a friend of mine has been chasing a girl for about 3 1/2 years.
03:55 PM on 03/03/10 
User Info.
lynnie
is rockin!!!
Cheshire, UK
Female - 32 Years Old
Ahh this thread's come at a good time. I met this girl jodie four years back, we hit it off but i already had a girlfriend. Nothing happened other than getting close. We then drifted apart for the sake of my actual relationship. That lasted two years more, so a total of three years and then we ended. At which point going out to drink my sorrows awayy i met Jodie again randomly and once more hit it off. However this time she was the one with a serious boyfriend. So again, nothing happened. Neither of us could get away from the fact there was something there though so we stayed in touch a little more.

Then last month i found out i had to move out. So i viewed houses and one of which i viewed was down the street she used to live before she went to uni. So it gave me a reason to text her and tell her i was considering taking the house. She told me her mother still lives down that street and when she isn't at uni she still lives there as her uni is only half hour drive away. So we took the house as for its size it was relatively cheap. Whilst renovating it, she paid a visit spent two days with each other. Obviously hit it off again... but yet another stumbling block, uni is the most important thing. So she didn't have time for both. So she went back to uni and i thought that was that. Again. Then i got an e-mail asking if she could trust me since she'd be away regularly.

So anyway, we're together now. Took four years but we got there eventually. Sometimes sticking at things does work out even though i felt like giving up on her many a year back, in the end effort paid out!

Wow - that is so romantic. Just shows, what is for you will never pass you by...
12:43 AM on 03/04/10 
User Info.
zion the lion
pull over that ass is too fat.
Female - 22 Years Old
This is the what's the longest you've ever chased a girl thread, how dare you bring in this guy chasing nonsense!

I thought I could slip it in without someone noticing dammit!
06:17 AM on 03/04/10 
User Info.
Kill_the_radio
Don't wait too long to come home
Honfleur, FRANCE
Male
5 years. 5 fucking years! It was not worth it, she just took advantage of me because she knew I was after her all that time. :(
06:18 AM on 03/04/10 
User Info.
Kill_the_radio
Don't wait too long to come home
Honfleur, FRANCE
Male
Can moderators say 'fuck'?

hahah they're not priests, they're just moderators.
03:21 PM on 03/04/10 
User Info.
Jennurna Gray
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Female
hahah they're not priests, they're just moderators.
lol, I know, it just seems weird.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version