Username
Password
Fall Out Boy News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 48.
09:12 AM on 07/29/06
Criesofthepast7
oh word?
User Info.
dude pete wentz is pretty much an A list celeb now adays.
thats freaking crazzzzy.
09:35 AM on 07/29/06
permanentdan
User Info.
wow im actually really surprised to not see anybody bad mouthing them in this thread so far. thats awesome. they really have built everything theyve got from nothing, so good for them
09:36 AM on 07/29/06
*crying stars*
... are you crazy?
User Info.
that's sweet.
09:37 AM on 07/29/06
colormecadence
Prince and Author of Tone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Which do you think it will be for their next album? Either, a repeat of FUCT, platinum and another set of 10 million dollar tour and TV appearances... Or, a repeat of FUCT, no progression and people get sick of them in 3 weeks, first single bombs, second single never happens and they choke out a living because Island is a good label... Well, that or Pete Wentz leaves the band for his GAP modeling campeign with Lenny Kravitz and Sara Jessica Parker.
10:16 AM on 07/29/06
_kelly
User Info.
sometimes its weird to see how huge theyve gotten. but they really do deserve it
10:17 AM on 07/29/06
Slovo
NO YELLING ON THE BUS!!!
User Info.
Wow, if you check out that article, they made the least on that list.. Insane.
10:20 AM on 07/29/06
Lehcar
User Info.
geez. I read somewhere else, too, that they were one of the only "rock" bands to do so, either. A lot of the top concert sales are shit like Mariah Carey.
10:33 AM on 07/29/06
raycer
is hot.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by myaimistruex3
thats insane.
i'm happy for them, they're supposedly nice guys, and they really did build from the ground up.
good job FOB.
yah apparently they are... i guess my friend saw clerks 2 and saw pete wentz (at the arclight(?) in hollywood i believe) and wanted to punch him in the face (so he'd forever be known as the guy who punched pete wentz in the face) but mr. wentz was really nice and i guess recognized one of his friends at different shows and such.
10:46 AM on 07/29/06
Klemasser
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That's an impressive amount of money considering the size of most of the venues they play, and that tickets (at least around here) were no more than $30.
11:19 AM on 07/29/06
RomeoAGoGo
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by Lehcar
geez. I read somewhere else, too, that they were one of the only "rock" bands to do so, either. A lot of the top concert sales are shit like Mariah Carey.

Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Coldplay, Pearl Jam, DMB (ugh) U2 (ugh), Nickelback (ugh), Kenny Chesney (ugh) were all the other top sellers.
11:22 AM on 07/29/06
ThankQ4DVenom
graphic & web designer
User Info.
Originally Posted by Klemasser
That's an impressive amount of money considering the size of most of the venues they play, and that tickets (at least around here) were no more than $30.

Everytime I've seen them since FUCT was released it has been around 30 dollars.
11:35 AM on 07/29/06
DonByron
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by black rose
i know what you mean. i saw them at a pretty small place here in st. louis for the nintendo fusion tour.

You must be kidding. Nintendo Fusion had to have at least 1000 people there. When they say "from the ground up", we are talking in 2003 I saw them play a VFW hall for about 90 people about 50 minutes south of Pittsburgh. And they had a decent fan base here because they had toured with Punchline before that. So I'm sure they played even smaller places to less kids around that time.
12:13 PM on 07/29/06
catchmealone
Polka King of AP.net
User Info.
Originally Posted by black rose
i know what you mean. i saw them at a pretty small place here in st. louis for the nintendo fusion tour.
yea, i saw them in 03 opening for LTJ at the Pageant, and opening for Mest at MS Nights. that summer they played Creepy Crawl, they've been through St Louis a ton and played all kinds of places for not many kids, that Fusion tour show was fairly large(Pageant), not ampitheater, but a large concert hall.
12:22 PM on 07/29/06
MotionIsntMeaning
Fake Punk Fan
User Info.
Damn, that is a lot of money. Good to see a "scene" band make it into the top money makers.
12:35 PM on 07/29/06
stickfigures
User Info.
thats cool i guess but i thinks it pathetic they received so many fans on the fact that their song "sugar were goin down" was overplayed on the radio
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests