Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 48
01:08 PM on 07/29/06
lbc182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by Criesofthepast7
dude pete wentz is pretty much an A list celeb now adays.
thats freaking crazzzzy.
"A" list? no even close. about 1% of the country could even recognize him on the street.
01:54 PM on 07/29/06
N8IVIin0rity
User Info.
FOB is taking over the world.
02:25 PM on 07/29/06
hypocrisy101
Hella Lurker
User Info.
Maybe 14 year old girls will stop trying to act like their in and people will recognize them for what they are, a pop band
02:45 PM on 07/29/06
trash zoo
User Info.
Originally Posted by catchmealone
yea, i saw them in 03 opening for LTJ at the Pageant, and opening for Mest at MS Nights. that summer they played Creepy Crawl, they've been through St Louis a ton and played all kinds of places for not many kids, that Fusion tour show was fairly large(Pageant), not ampitheater, but a large concert hall.

yeah I was gonna say, the Pageant ain't that small..
03:17 PM on 07/29/06
Mark Orr
User Info.
I saw FOB with 200 people in Belfast this January.

Can anyone beat that? :D
03:29 PM on 07/29/06
goodbye mylover
User Info.
And I'm proud to say I didn't contribute a cent to that.
05:02 PM on 07/29/06
nickstetina
User Info.
yeah selling out arenas on a headling tour is a little different than opening for other bands at shack places like the congress theatre in chicago which probably holds about 1500 people.
07:32 PM on 07/29/06
Seans9
been here longer than you
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
keep in mind this is before costs. but yes, still a large number.
08:12 PM on 07/29/06
whatchokesbegin
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hooray for a mediocre band making millions of dollars off of mediocre music because the people who decided old boy bands aren't cool anymore ate it up? That's America for ya. I don't care how "hard" they've worked (and over what? one or two shitty albums? big fucking deal.) or how "nice" they are. There is a mile long list of bands who are harder working, nicer and have much more interesting and intelligent subject matter who deserve it more, even though they don't try way too hard to get it. The only reason this band got big is because people are stupid and will buy into anything that doesn't require thought. No one will care about them in a few years and I won't be surprised. I don't read these threads enough to see all the retaliation I'm sure I'll receive for seeing through the bullshit. But then again, it's almost even more cool to ignore disagreeing opinions, so who knows? Who cares? Most of you people are so far up FOB's ass to see daylight anyway, so there really is no reason for me to say anything in the first place. I need to stop reading this crap. I'm going out. Have fun.
10:18 PM on 07/29/06
cameoeclipse
is too old to be here
User Info.
[quote=whatchokesbegin]The only reason this band got big is because people are stupid and will buy into anything that doesn't require thought. No one will care about them in a few years and I won't be surprised.

:tool:
10:53 PM on 07/29/06
Sloaner
Spring '79
User Info.
[quote=cameoeclipse]
Originally Posted by whatchokesbegin
The only reason this band got big is because people are stupid and will buy into anything that doesn't require thought. No one will care about them in a few years and I won't be surprised.

:tool:

I don't agree with his arguement either, but I feel like you just helped confirm it a little bit
11:16 PM on 07/29/06
NameTaken69
Life Is A Pigsty
User Info.
crazy
01:39 AM on 07/30/06
justinevans
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is what happens when you have 12 year old girls with wet vaginas in this world.

Good, build them up for a huge fall.

Kids Bop cd out yet?
02:10 AM on 07/30/06
theallmighty1
slave to the system
User Info.
In regards to St. Louis, the pageant holds about 2200 people or so, so it isn't too small but compared to the family arena (which is where they played last) its a drop in the pond. Fallout boy played Pop's in Sauget with Midtown 3 months before the release of FUCT (before sugar, we're going down even hit air) and sold it out. They've progressively made steps up. They played the old Creepy Crawl at least 2 times I can think of before before the LTJ show and it held less than 300 people at max capacity along with playing Mississippi Nights once. St. Louis was a major staple of tours for them seeing as how Chicago is only 5 hours away during support for take this to the grave. While everything may have looked like they were an overnight success it was more like a 3 year progression and it spread faster than an std
09:30 AM on 07/30/06
lbc182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by paris1sinflames
this is what happens when you have 12 year old girls with wet vaginas in this world.

Good, build them up for a huge fall.

Kids Bop cd out yet?
dude, that's gross.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums