www.playitloudfuckers.com
User Info.

Explanation please.
04:57 AM on 03/03/10
PoweredbyPJ
Just because...you move your lips..
User Info.
flippity flop

with that being said, cookie jar was the only song off the quilt I actually listened to on a regular basis
05:03 AM on 03/03/10
relientkid777
User Info.
no papercut chronicles, no care.
05:05 AM on 03/03/10
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
The song title turns me off big time.
05:08 AM on 03/03/10
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
The song title turns me off big time.
Exactly. Another rapper singing about how much money he has. Yawn.
05:27 AM on 03/03/10
transitrock
young brash hopeful
User Info.
who?
05:57 AM on 03/03/10
map8705
User Info.
They had a relatively big hit this past year with Cookie Jar and have mentioned a new album in 2010

I wouldn't call cookie jar a relatively big hit....more like a relatively big flop.
06:36 AM on 03/03/10
ratmachine182
http://www.twitter.com/reiandcoke
User Info.
I wouldn't call cookie jar a relatively big hit....more like a relatively big flop.
exactly. especially with the precedent they set for themselves with cupids chokehold. in my opinion cookie jar was terrible
06:39 AM on 03/03/10
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
did you not read my post? Cookie Jar hit 59 or so on the charts, nothing amazing but it's relatively big

There was a good amount of solid tracks on that album, got far far too much hate
wait i didnt download cookie jar xD it was a snippet from the CFOB mixtape. but i do know catch me if you can was a good song. kept hearing patricks voice when id listen.
06:54 AM on 03/03/10
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
exactly. especially with the precedent they set for themselves with cupids chokehold. in my opinion cookie jar was terrible
Are you kidding? It had some crazy metaphors, like comparing different types of girls to cookies! Nobody saw it coming because it was true genius.
07:22 AM on 03/03/10
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
User Info.
I remember seeing Gym Class a few years ago. I think it was 05 or 06, just after Paper Cut Chronicles came out. They opened i think for Emery, it was AMAZING....

Not really sure what happened to them, IMO hes turning into a Daryl Polumbo type guy.
08:09 AM on 03/03/10
suppyguppy
User Info.
I remember seeing Gym Class a few years ago. I think it was 05 or 06, just after Paper Cut Chronicles came out. They opened i think for Emery, it was AMAZING....

Not really sure what happened to them, IMO hes turning into a Daryl Polumbo type guy.

Pretty simple. Get famous, get money, lose track what made them good in the first place.
08:20 AM on 03/03/10
silentjslivjak
Shorter, Faster, Louder
User Info.
dude needs to stop talking about "scene" culture... i get it, rapping about texting and myspace was cool for a minute, but he has to show his chops now.
08:36 AM on 03/03/10
the FOURmat
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Peace Sign/Index Up, Homecoming, are another couple good songs. but as a whole this band kind of lost what ever made them cool. I look at it as each one of there albums has been the next step towards crappy club rap.
08:45 AM on 03/03/10
ManicanParty49
Rob Carey Peterson
User Info.
I'm stoked that he's trying something new, but I have a feeling it's going to be more mainstream hip hop stuff than anything substantial.

I hope I'm wrong.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News