AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Myspace News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Destination is a Remedy

Posted by - 11:20 PM on 03/09/10
Destination: Destroy Yourself have uploaded a new track called "Remedy" on myspace.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
11:34 PM on 03/09/10
peepeehat
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
sweet hoobastank cover
12:06 AM on 03/10/10
truth or dare
don't just stare at it, eat it
User Info.
stupid band name
07:00 AM on 03/10/10
Metal Now
Talking about the second and third
User Info.
09:06 AM on 03/10/10
tehbrybry
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
sweet hoobastank cover
lol
09:29 AM on 03/10/10
JoshAugustine
Registered Fuck Up
User Info.
sweet hoobastank cover
Yes
09:29 AM on 03/10/10
JoshAugustine
Registered Fuck Up
User Info.
Agreed
10:44 AM on 03/10/10
Kbuff
User Info.
I need a remedy of diesel and dust, something I can taste with a fix I can trust....
02:30 PM on 03/10/10
doritoz
NICER DICER
User Info.
I need a remedy of diesel and dust, something I can taste with a fix I can trust....
Exactly what I thought.
02:38 PM on 03/10/10
otis hurts
User Info.
HEY! you can talk shit about this shitty band but leave hoopastink out of this!!! obviously peepee knows a thing errrrrrrr three about good music or he wouldnt have referenced a band like hoopawhoever. douche. i gotta go re insert my anal beads
04:02 PM on 03/10/10
JoshAugustine
Registered Fuck Up
User Info.
HEY! you can talk shit about this shitty band but leave hoopastink out of this!!! obviously peepee knows a thing errrrrrrr three about good music or he wouldnt have referenced a band like hoopawhoever. douche. i gotta go re insert my anal beads
"This"
06:09 PM on 03/10/10
otis hurts
User Info.
thats right josh but you have a dumb name. sounds like August. people are gonna get it mixed up with the month. or is it like you are josh and you really love the month of august? if so and i did that, mine would say otis cocks. cuz boy do i love it
11:15 PM on 03/10/10
JoshAugustine
Registered Fuck Up
User Info.
thats right josh but you have a dumb name. sounds like August. people are gonna get it mixed up with the month. or is it like you are josh and you really love the month of august? if so and i did that, mine would say otis cocks. cuz boy do i love it
At least my last name is world renown due to the month of the year. I am named after something that has already been named something similar, and I love it and my ancestors did it on purpose and my parents named me Josh because everyone elses name was Josh and they wanted me to get mixed up with all the other joshs of the world along with all the other ryans and zacks and tonys and james' and bartholomules and katies and jeremys and fuck.. I have to shit
11:33 PM on 03/10/10
otis hurts
User Info.
yeah whatever, shitting is so last week. your just a trend follower. everybody else shits so augustine has to too. afraid to do your own thing. fuck that! i want to be an individule just like everone else. the real punk thing to do is reject everything, fuck it, im never shitting again! ever. i want to be able to know im doing something original, something "punk" so from here on out i will never poop. take that all you fucks who think they know anything about originality! its hard to type while my dog is licking this penis butter off my peanut
11:41 PM on 03/10/10
JoshAugustine
Registered Fuck Up
User Info.
yeah whatever, shitting is so last week. your just a trend follower. everybody else shits so augustine has to too. afraid to do your own thing. fuck that! i want to be an individule just like everone else. the real punk thing to do is reject everything, fuck it, im never shitting again! ever. i want to be able to know im doing something original, something "punk" so from here on out i will never poop. take that all you fucks who think they know anything about originality! its hard to type while my dog is licking this penis butter off my peanut
"Epic"

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version