Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 53 of 53
07:12 AM on 08/02/06
Cerpin Taxt
Bleeding sarcasm...
User Info.
Originally Posted by deadkidsean
thanks man. these motherfuckers make no sense.

Stop acting tough - you listen to Brand New. In any other context than this website and Alternative Press, that makes you a complete pussy.
08:52 AM on 08/02/06
Saves The Night
AP's Resident STD Fan
User Info.
Originally Posted by Melissa Johnson
Below was an update Coheed & Cambria left via myspace for their fans regarding line-up changes for their upcoming tour.
Message"Coheed Tour Update-
For the upcoming August dates, due to personal reasons, Mic and Josh will not be performing with Coheed and Cambria. Instead, Claudio and Travis will be joined by Matt Williams (who formerly teamed with them in the band Jumblehead - from Nyack, NY) on bass and our beloved MP (ex-Samiam) on drums. "We'll discuss their future at a later date, but right now, all we want to do is to get out and play for our fans," Claudio said. "Travis and I are excited to share the stage with Matt and MP, because they add a new flavor to the songs and it makes performing them even more fun."

Coheed and Cambria will begin working on a new album this fall."

Submitted by Ailite
thats the most important part of this message...I've been waiting for them to start working on the new album since the last one came out.
09:20 AM on 08/02/06
alexwohl29_90
Wohlverine
User Info.
Yeah I didn't mean to hate on ACA, thats just how I roll, but the 4 times I've seen Coheed they were amazing. I saw them last year with the BB's, Dredg, and MwY, and it was the best show of my life...well...top 5.
09:22 AM on 08/02/06
alexwohl29_90
Wohlverine
User Info.
Originally Posted by mr chainsaw
dude man 3 is playing and they are a fucking awesome band...man their singer/guitar joey eppard is so good he played guitar with freakin paul mcartney on one of his super bowl performances or something...i saw 3 when they toured with coheed and underoath...i had to suffer thru underoath which is worse that what you will suffer thru

3 is amazing.
12:12 PM on 08/02/06
VGB
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is surprising to me, the band always seem to all get along fine together
12:19 PM on 08/02/06
Co and Ca
What are you doing here?
User Info.
I loved their first CD. the second one was a little too poppy, but still good overall. the third one was good also. yes, i know my name is Co_and_Ca, but i made this name like 3 years ago. i might make a new account soon, who knows.
03:38 PM on 08/02/06
luckyboy611
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I haven't been into Coheed since like 4 years ago, so I really hope this means Josh leaves the band and does Weerd Science full time. That would make me poop myself out of happiness.
11:24 AM on 08/03/06
Lemieux66
Backlit
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
when's the coca manga coming out ^_________^

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles