Username
Password
Signing News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Signing
Inside AP.net

Propagandhi

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (03/22/10)
Due to Smallman Records "calling it a day", Propagandhi are looking for a new label.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
09:28 AM on 03/22/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Oh, for crying out loud……seems we have the midas touch: we need a new record label (again). smallman records is calling it a day and moving on to real lives that don’t involve unstoppable bangers at the top of their game (that’s us, hosehead). so if there’s any labels out there that aren’t total cornholes but still know how put out a record properly, drop us a line. i said properly. we’ll have a new record ready to record by the end of 2010, and judging from the 7 tunes we have going so far, it’s going to leave everything we’ve done in the past in the stinking dust. yes, virginia, even ska sucks.
09:36 AM on 03/22/10
ThisIsNotDan
User Info.
new Propagandhi album this year?!?!?!?!?!
09:54 AM on 03/22/10
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
User Info.
Stoked!
09:54 AM on 03/22/10
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
User Info.
would.

hard.
09:56 AM on 03/22/10
mymusicismylife
Disgruntled wheat thins enthusiast
User Info.
Some record label is going to get very lucky. Can't wait for the new music, and hopefully a new tour soon.
10:01 AM on 03/22/10
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
Quote:
smallman records is calling it a day and moving on to real lives that donít involve unstoppable bangers at the top of their game (thatís us, hosehead). so if thereís any labels out there that arenít total cornholes but still know how put out a record properly, drop us a line.
They sound arrogant as fuck. The reason why Smallman Records mights not be doing totally fine is probably because bands like these never tour.
10:14 AM on 03/22/10
shit stroll
User Info.
They sound arrogant as fuck. The reason why Smallman Records mights not be doing totally fine is probably because bands like these never tour.
??? propagandhi toured all of last year.
10:30 AM on 03/22/10
foisol
EST 1986
User Info.
no way it's gonna be better than ska sucks :P
11:51 AM on 03/22/10
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.

I'm pretty sure it's just a joke, Propagandhi are very grateful for everything Smallman has done for them.

Anyway, I've known for a few months now, but it's good it's finally going out in the open. It was the only really good thing I liked about the Winnipeg music scene and to see it go is such a shame.

Also, there is a 95% chance I will be writing a book about the history of the label/it's bands for school. Mostly because I love Smallman and what it's done for Winnipeg, but also because I can't think of anything else I can work on for 10 months and not hate. If anyone thinks this is a good idea, I'd love to hear from you because not only do I have to write it, I also have to attempt to market it, haha.
12:39 PM on 03/22/10
xjoex
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You might want to know what you're talking about before you post next time. Just a thought.
01:06 PM on 03/22/10
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.
Shouldn't be hard for them to find another label.
01:42 PM on 03/22/10
simplelivin_GCH
drowning in the midwest
User Info.
epitaph and bridge nine are probably foaming at the mouth..yes, i said bridge nine...i really like how they've been branching out into other aspects of punk without being total money hungry dipshits like most labels
02:51 PM on 03/22/10
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
User Info.
I'd be fine with Supporting Caste part 2. Good god that record rules.
03:59 PM on 03/22/10
absolutebutthol
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You might want to know what you're talking about before you post next time. Just a thought.
0o0o0o0oo0o0oo0oo0!!!!!!!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums