Password

Comments: Page 13
Displaying posts 180 - 193 of 193
04:42 PM on 03/24/10
In2deep
Turn2go&Irockmyshades...
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Honestly, I loved Nothing Personal all summer and stopped listening once summer ended. I put it on sporadically from time to time, but I much prefer the Put Up or Shut Up EP and So Wrong, It's Right because I don't get sick of those songs.

I'm excited to see where they take this next one, that's for sure. They have the song writing skills to write a hit, I just think they need to fine tune them.
My sentiments exactly. I have mixed feelings about NP. Sure, it was a catchy album, but I couldn't feel the connection. I disliked the recycling of song themes. The album wasn't bad. But, it wasn't great.
04:48 PM on 03/24/10
narca9
killed the beast!
User Info.
I think this speaks so much to the fact that Hopeless went the wrong way with the last record. So far all of the tracks that were cut from the record have been my favorites.
06:32 PM on 03/24/10
Formatfun
Format, The, Format, The
User Info.
Hope it is at least as good as the last one. I still love them, maybe because they gave me one of my best concert memories ever.
07:05 PM on 03/24/10
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
well that was quick. MO and ATL have been hanging out. (I can hear the MO collective groan). Anyway it would be nice to see them use just one producer but 2 is better than 4 or 5 or however many (too many) they used on Nothing Personal.

Pretty sure that the album did what they expected it to do. They were on a small label, they knew how far they could get on the label, and I'll bet that Nothing Personal met their expectations for radio.

this. If this happens with their interscope debut then they've got issues. Although i must say I believe they expected Nothing Personal to do better as a whole.

Hahahahahaha. Taylor Swift is not a disney star, and neither is the girl from Gossip Girls(Cobra Starship).

Oh, and gay is not a synonym for stupid.

Actually think it's gonna be a full length...

45 years ago people were saying gay wasn't a synonym for homosexual
07:38 PM on 03/24/10
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
it will most likely NOT be like their old stuff.
You're right, but I can dream can't I.
08:38 AM on 03/25/10
chiggles
User Info.
That was fast.
08:41 PM on 03/25/10
DavidSAW
facebook.com/shreddykruegerband
User Info.
Hopefully this rules. There weren't THAT many lasting songs on NP. Lets get some original ideas, not another Butch Walker written Avril Lavigne rip off. A party song is so much my happy ending, the woah-ohs are identical.
08:44 PM on 03/25/10
In2deep
Turn2go&Irockmyshades...
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hopefully this rules. There weren't THAT many lasting songs on NP. Lets get some original ideas, not another Butch Walker written Avril Lavigne rip off. A party song is so much my happy ending, the woah-ohs are identical.
Exactly what I was thinking. it sound so similar to the song. I almost forgot what song i was listening to. The song is insanely fun and catchy though. Keep the change is better IMO.
10:06 PM on 03/25/10
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
Pop punk resurgence, please.
ATL, SYG, FYS...we're getting there.
though I liked last time around's bands much better
08:31 AM on 03/26/10
katie37
User Info.
Like everyone else, I hope this sounds like their earlier releases. I can't put my finger on it, but something about Put Up or Shut Up, The Party Scene, and Three Words had magic. I'd like it back.

Not everybody else. I personally think Nothing Personal is their best album to date, but I loved Painting Flowers as well and they were like complete opposites.

All Time Low does it big. Excited for this, I still like Nothing Personal I like it more than SWIR .

Hope they do without the electronic beeps and bops like in Too Much/beginning of Walls.

Me too :)
Excited for new stuff!
12:37 AM on 03/27/10
rkeaton
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm stoked. I'm think it's to be solid. John Fields is fantastic, I dig everything he's worked on - especially the Disney work. All Time Low are growing as performers and Alex is growing as a songwriter. As a songwriter, I appreciate the qualities of a well crafted pop song - effective lyric writing, catchy hooks, direction and flow of energy through a song - all of it gets my blood pumping. I can't wait. Best wishes for this record!
12:59 PM on 04/02/10
michaelaarosee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not interested in a band that doesn't even write their own songs. I swear to god the last record seemed to be more of a producers effort than theirs.
Too bad they do write their own songs.
06:48 AM on 04/14/10
vale93kotor
Music Addict
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Too soon.... Hope for a good record

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music