Username
Password
Amber Pacific News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Amber Pacific
Inside AP.net

Amber Pacific Single

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (03/24/10)
Amber Pacific's lead single, "Three Words", is now available on iTunes and Amazon. You can also get the song as your ringtone by texting 3WORDS to 71777.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 46
09:29 AM on 03/24/10
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.
Those three words are, maybe, "I Love you"? That's a bit predictable and cheesy..
09:32 AM on 03/24/10
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
the three words are "Bring Back Matt"
09:35 AM on 03/24/10
epaynedds
User Info.
cool.
09:40 AM on 03/24/10
HometownHero
User Info.
win
09:41 AM on 03/24/10
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
09:41 AM on 03/24/10
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.

Yes man
09:47 AM on 03/24/10
Gautz
Music makes life bearable!
User Info.
Fuck yeh! I want Matt back too!!!
10:02 AM on 03/24/10
AUGUSTinBETHANY
User Info.
I just bought it yeah I miss there old singer!
10:29 AM on 03/24/10
Hagysaurus Rex
We yell like hell to the heavens.
User Info.
/thread
10:30 AM on 03/24/10
tyramail
wake up i'm calling you
User Info.
yes sir
11:13 AM on 03/24/10
Rustash
User Info.
Congrats! You win the thread!
11:16 AM on 03/24/10
untitled94
User Info.
Coming from a band who has lost an old singer, I have to ask everyone who hates on them something really simple -- (mind you I don't know if their old dude quit/got kicked out or what happened)

Say you're working hard in a band for years and really putting everything you possibly can into it. You really are going through the motions putting 100% into it. But one day, your singer decides it's not for him or does something to end the possibility of staying in the band. What makes Amber Pacific wrong for going on without him?

I get it. People like the old singer. But you can't hate on these dudes for doing something they've probably busted their ass to do for a long time.

With that said, I think Amber Pacific has written some solid records and I wish 'em luck. If you guys really liked their band at some point..you'd realize a band is alot more than 1 persons voice. If you don't like them now -- hey that's fine, but understand they're doing what they want to do.
11:40 AM on 03/24/10
wsnutter
User Info.
Coming from a band who has lost an old singer, I have to ask everyone who hates on them something really simple -- (mind you I don't know if their old dude quit/got kicked out or what happened)

Say you're working hard in a band for years and really putting everything you possibly can into it. You really are going through the motions putting 100% into it. But one day, your singer decides it's not for him or does something to end the possibility of staying in the band. What makes Amber Pacific wrong for going on without him?

I get it. People like the old singer. But you can't hate on these dudes for doing something they've probably busted their ass to do for a long time.

With that said, I think Amber Pacific has written some solid records and I wish 'em luck. If you guys really liked their band at some point..you'd realize a band is alot more than 1 persons voice. If you don't like them now -- hey that's fine, but understand they're doing what they want to do.
This has been one of the most amazing responses I've ever seen. Thank you so much for keeping an open mind about this all and recognizing that we are doing this because we love it and we are doing this because we care, I'd much rather take having a few fans appreciate that over writing songs on garageband and becoming huge because I'm Miley Cyrus' brother.

To everyone on here and on our myspace page who continue to tell us to bring Matt back, it's not going to happen. I just want to thank you all for supporting Amber Pacific in the past, if you can't get down with the new material I completely understand, replacing a singer is a big deal for any band but Jesse is a good dude and doesn't deserve to be bashed and unlike Matt he actually has a passion for music and cares about the fans who come to see us. I don't know if you've ever talked to Matt at a show but if you don't have tits and you're not interested in screwing him he won't even look you in the eye when you're talking to him. Jesse might not be Matt but at least I can sleep at night knowing we have a front man who genuinely cares about what he is doing and that's more important to me than having thousands of fans.
12:02 PM on 03/24/10
greekpoppunk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
please guys come to GREECE, when you are going to tour in europe

and i guess that i am the only one who likes the new singer ah??

cheers from athens
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News