Username
Password

07:03 AM on 03/30/10 
User Info.
dellico
Feed the mule!
East Lansing, MI
Male - 27 Years Old
TV series on AMC after the comic books is official.

http://www.screenjunkies.com/tvnews/...ng-dead-series
03:21 PM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
dellico
Feed the mule!
East Lansing, MI
Male - 27 Years Old
Y has been in development for years. The team from Disturbia is doing it.

Only thing that is smart about them doing it is they're using a real monkey for Ampersand.

DJ Caruso and Shia are going to blow it so hard. I really wish it wasn't even getting made if it has to be by them.
08:52 PM on 11/16/10 
User Info.
dellico
Feed the mule!
East Lansing, MI
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm pretty sure they are calling them geeks. My guess is it has something to do with the whole brain thing.
02:15 PM on 11/24/10 
User Info.
dellico
Feed the mule!
East Lansing, MI
Male - 27 Years Old
AMC has set the bar pretty high with the rest of their shows. I don't think it is that ridiculous for people to point out what they believe prevents this show from reaching their expectations.
04:21 PM on 11/27/10 
User Info.
dellico
Feed the mule!
East Lansing, MI
Male - 27 Years Old
Trust me, 80% of the people who watch (and nitpick) The Walking Dead have never seen an episode of Mad Men or Breaking Bad. There's a reason it's getting more than double the audience - a show about zombies easily appeals to the lowest common denominator.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make exactly.

"80% of the people who watch TWD have never seen an episode of Mad Men or Breaking Bad."

Okay that's quite a stretch but it's possible.

"80% of the people who nitpick TWD have never seen an episode of Mad Men or Breaking Bad."

Really doubt this. Most of the posters in this thread have seen at least an episode of one of AMC's other shows and are thus basing their expectations off of them.
03:49 PM on 11/28/10 
User Info.
dellico
Feed the mule!
East Lansing, MI
Male - 27 Years Old
Because you need sleep.

Unless you were 100% safe (which they arent) and you knew you werent going to get pregnant, why have sex in a situation where your life and your child's life is on the line.

Wow you must be so much fun in real life.
03:55 PM on 11/28/10 
User Info.
dellico
Feed the mule!
East Lansing, MI
Male - 27 Years Old
Zombie bait zygote
03:57 PM on 11/28/10 
User Info.
dellico
Feed the mule!
East Lansing, MI
Male - 27 Years Old
It's not like they're fucking for an hour without any idea what's going on around them. I'm pretty sure in a sticky situation they could put themselves together pretty quick.
05:04 PM on 11/28/10 
User Info.
dellico
Feed the mule!
East Lansing, MI
Male - 27 Years Old
Why is this bitch so upset about Shane trying to get it in real quick? Good god.
06:20 PM on 11/30/10 
User Info.
dellico
Feed the mule!
East Lansing, MI
Male - 27 Years Old
Obviously they're bringing a new team of writers in so they can write in some vampires and werewolves.
05:20 PM on 12/06/10 
User Info.
dellico
Feed the mule!
East Lansing, MI
Male - 27 Years Old
he's a little bit older in the comics and right out of the gate his character has a functioning brain and is taught quickly to adapt to the hardships of life under the circumstances. (weaponry, food, survival, etc)

he's almost like a Robin to Rick's Batman in the comics

in the show he's just a fucking pussy ass kid that cant grasp the fact life is fucked and you gotta grab the devil by the horns and fuck him up the ass. He does literally nothing but quiver his lips in 6 episodes.

6 comics in he was already killing people.

Carl in the show is so awful. They completely dropped the ball and should have had a kid with more talent playing him so they could expand his role as opposed to some kid who sat around and looked sad or scared and hardly said anything outside of "Dad!".

Maybe there are some limitations on children slaughtering zombies on television but there's hardly any connection developed between Rick and his family.
08:22 PM on 12/06/10 
User Info.
dellico
Feed the mule!
East Lansing, MI
Male - 27 Years Old
At this point I feel the writers just wanted to make the audience feel like him and his wife were just fuck buddies who popped out a kid. Great job on their point if that was indeed what they were going for.

Yeah it's possible, but that starts to contradict the idea of Rick doing anything to get back to his family and saying he would do anything to find them because he loves them so much.
02:17 PM on 10/17/11 
User Info.
dellico
Feed the mule!
East Lansing, MI
Male - 27 Years Old
Sophia getting lost will end up serving its purpose but they dedicated a hell of a lot of time in this premiere to screwing around in the woods. It was frustrating to watch once you realized they were just stalling until the Carl scene for a cliffhanger.

Also, what was Carl even trying to do to the deer? That whole scene was really awkward with all the goofy faces Carl kept making.
08:21 AM on 11/07/11 
User Info.
dellico
Feed the mule!
East Lansing, MI
Male - 27 Years Old
Why was Glenn confused about what the pregnancy test was when Lori gave him the list? Does he not know what a pregnancy test is? Come on...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos