Male - 25 Years Old
So close!
10:56 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old

Came in here to say this. Not sure if this next week is going to fly by or drag. Normally flies by with work.
04:38 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
I have a felling they're going to be in the prison for about one season. Kind of how they were at the farm.....then they need to move on for different scenery.
02:39 PM on 10/14/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
Just a little over 3 hours now.
04:07 AM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
Was impressed by the premiere. I'm assuming that throughout the season they are going to flashback and talk about what happened during the winter.

other notes:
- hated to see Herschel get bit
- Carl wasn't so bad in this episode because he didn't say anything
- very intrigued to see what happens with the prisoners and how Rick handles that
06:31 AM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
The Walking Dead Movie Coming Soon?

Not sure how I feel about the idea of making a movie of what happened at the prison prior to Rick and his group's arrival.

03:53 PM on 10/20/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
Just started reading the comics. Really liking them so far. A couple of my friends who have read the comics, think the show is an absolute joke just because it doesn't 'stay true' to the comics, which is a bad reason. They said they liked the way the second season ended, but couldn't stand anything else. Hell, I thoroughly enjoy the show and am coming around the the comics. They are great, but the show is still a good representation. Looking forward until tomorrow.
07:33 PM on 10/21/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
Rick was badass in tonight's episode. However, I hated the way the shot the last two scenes. The one where Hershel opens his eyes and the last scene with Rick and Laurie were almost hard to watch. I'm guessing it's going to act as a set up episode to next week.
02:17 PM on 10/28/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
As for my outlook on this season, the first two episodes were great. I still hate Lori but I'm happy that she's a bit more aware of how much she sucks at what little life she has left. Rick has a backbone finally, and Carl barely talks!

I'm happy they did the time jump but not to the point of them already finding the prison. Obviously they couldn't show every day of these survivors in a zombie ridden world so they have to focus on the major events that occur (Ex: finding the prison) Otherwise, the show would get redundant. I'm certain people would complain if they had found the prison and had started off already inside? Without any explanation of how that happened.

I even am happy Hershel was awake by the end of the second episode and that him laying on the bed isn't gonna be dragged out over a whole season like the Sophia thing. It seems the writing crew really took notice to some constructive criticism over the last season and applied it. Psyched for tonight's episode.

Nice outlook. Agree with about all of this. Solid post
02:32 PM on 10/28/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
Thanks. I also should add that I hope Daryl doesn't let whatever happens with Merle effect his stance with the group. And hopefully they have their own conflict this season. From what I know in the comics, Daryl doesn't exist so he could wind up wherever.

Yeah, I hope with the reemergence of Merle, Daryl keeps cool and doesn't succumb to Merle's influence like we have seen. It'll be interesting to see what position he holds and how it will determine where this season goes.
03:05 AM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
Solid episode. It was nice to finally start getting some answers we had about the Governor and Woodbury. I kept waiting for them to switch over to Rick and co. at the prison, but after about 20 mins or so I realized that wasn't going to happen. Reminds me of Lost, you will have episodes where the main characters are absent for a week or two.
03:09 AM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
Daryl kills him. Calling it now.

Would be insane. That's still one of the more interesting character interactions I'm looking forward to this season.

Also anyone think that Andrea's got a thing for the govana'?
02:49 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
The Gov gave an explanation in the beginning, he said "some people come armed." or something like that. I was satisfied with that, considering they are in the south, and gun laws are a lot less strict, you can own automatics no problem.

That last part just simply isn't true.
04:10 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
I guess I'm speaking for my own family, haha. I have a bunch of cousins and aunts/uncles that live in the sticks. I was warned in the past not to venture out into the trees because I could run into a klan meeting....

Have you ever been to the South?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version