Username
Password

07:48 AM on 03/30/10 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
I'll move a baby bird closer and closer to a snake for every episode that dissapoints.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!
07:52 AM on 03/30/10 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
Have you seen the Chatroulette video?

No I haven't., but it sounds briliant. Link me up scotty.
08:06 AM on 03/30/10 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
Hahahahahahahhahah! Damn. I don't know how I could've missed that. What a brilliant man.
06:47 AM on 07/24/10 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm excited.
12:20 PM on 08/24/10 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
niiiice
10:08 AM on 09/02/10 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
Thomas Jane for walking dead?

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/21523
05:19 PM on 11/01/10 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
Not a fan of zombies/undead etc. But this show is looking to be pretty damn good. Alot more emotionally charged then I thought it would be.

This is where the show succeeded in my mind. Everything we've seen thus far has been a rehash of so many typical zombie cliches, but the level of emotion displayed is where this show will keep my attention.

I'm also wondering where AMC will run into their first dud. I can't believe how damn consistent this network has been with its programming.
08:59 AM on 11/09/10 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
ugh, second episode was a big pile of shoddy acting and shitty characters.
06:15 PM on 11/09/10 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
what didn't you like about it? specifically.

Quote:
The last twenty minutes or so of the second episode of The Walking Dead were quite gripping but the series has yet to prove itself as anything but a flash-in-the-pan sensation. The acting is pretty terrible, the accents worse and the showrunners’ slavish dedication to source material that has been unduly praised to the point of “hollowed ground” has produced some truly cringe-worthy moments of dialogue.
Worst of all, so far the zombies have been neither scary nor emotionally compelling. The series doesn’t seem to be able to make up its mind between glorious slow-motion shots of bloody zombie-killin’ carnage and quiet, reverential scenes of mourning lost human turned into brainless, blood thirsty walkers. It seems like the characters in the story pity them but the audience is supposed to cheer with every head shot and hatchet crunch.
The latest episode at least showed some promise of the show becoming a nice action series that can sustain sequences of tension. In that respect, The Walking Dead may get some mileage out of a revolving ‘how to distract/dismember zombies’ plot line of the week. The lack of even vaguely interesting characters (and worse, stereotypical—oh, hey, Short Round) is distressing, even at this very early stage. Hopefully, the show gets better. Right now, it’s an amusing distraction but has yet to gain the cred of AMC’s superior programming.

To be specific.
07:15 PM on 11/09/10 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
I only skimmed it but how is Glen stereotypical?

He's nothing like short round.

point missed. reason for comparison missed. search again.
04:45 PM on 11/10/10 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
Just watched the second episode. Terrible.

pretty much. so much disappointment after an overall solid premiere.
04:49 PM on 11/10/10 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
didnt like the new characters whatsoever, and everything seemed a bit too 'convenient', ie, the rain.

My thoughts exactly. I posted a little ditty on the previous page. I'll tune in for the rest of the season regardless.
12:30 PM on 11/11/10 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
Do you judge books on the first two chapters as well?

Coverss babe
12:22 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
I guess it almost makes sense, because this show is one that is basically plot point after plot point with mind-numbingly boring characters talking to take up the space between deaths. In the end this show is terrible and the pilot is one of the most misogynistic episodes of television I've ever seen.
12:39 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
Because they were reminiscing about old high school girls? Is that it?

If that pilot is misogynistic, what would you call the entire Mad Men series?

There's a difference between having strong female characters in a series with misogynistic male characters and having female characters move around on the whim of the male characters' like chess pieces. Which isn't to say the show doesn't let its female characters evolve, but episode one is clearly disinterested in distancing itself from the train of thought that women are massive blocks that the men have to traverse.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets