Username
Password

05:45 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
8SlicesOfPie
http://dwhb.bandcamp.com
Austin, TX
Male - 22 Years Old
Episode One of the video game is free on iOS right now, I just started playing it. Has anyone played it on PC? It's half off on Steam today and I was wondering if I should buy that or just go ahead with the iOS version.

It's good. Definitely worth 50% off.
05:49 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
If the show got dropped because everyone left, it would just get picked up by another network that would most likely give it better funding. It's ratings are too good not to get picked up.

Fuck you for not taking it in the first place, HBO

That's what you would expect. But it doesn't always work out like that. But yes, HBO would have been a perfect host.
05:53 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Delaware
Male
That's what you would expect. But it doesn't always work out like that. But yes, HBO would have been a perfect host.

For a show taking in 10 million viewers on a cable network, it would definitely be picked up by someone. Whether or not said network has better funding would be the question.
05:57 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
For a show taking in 10 million viewers on a cable network, it would definitely be picked up by someone. Whether or not said network has better funding would be the question.

That's what I was referring to.
10:02 AM on 12/28/12 
User Info.
AgentAlex
AgentAlex
Bielefeld
Male
canīt wait for the second part of season 3
11:34 AM on 12/28/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

New 1st person shooter game coming out from Activision.

Quote:
The game allows players to assume the role of the crossbow-wielding survivor Daryl Dixon (voiced by Norman Reedus), alongside his brother Merle (Michael Rooker), on a haunting, unforgiving quest to make their way to the supposed safety of Atlanta.

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct takes the undead and brings them out of the TV show and into console gaming systems in a terrifying way. The iconic walkers will relentlessly hunt down players like their television counterparts, using a combination of sight, sound and smell. As Daryl, players will need to tread carefully throughout each new area they explore. Once discovered, it doesn't take much to attract an unstoppable horde of undead walkers, so every threat needs to be assessed, and every situation analyzed. Players will have to choose between whether to stay and fight while risking a gruesome death or using stealth to avoid the undead. No place is truly safe for Daryl as he makes his way through the Georgia countryside in this new, post-apocalyptic world.

Video at the end of the linked article. (I forgot how to embed videos. Can someone give it a quick rundown on how I might go about embedding that video please?)
12:31 PM on 12/28/12 
User Info.
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
The MO!
Male - 30 Years Old
Anyone else think the Episodic game was better than the show and the graphic novel? Because I sure did.
04:16 PM on 12/28/12 
User Info.
Charles777
my anaconda don't
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
Anyone else think the Episodic game was better than the show and the graphic novel? Because I sure did.
Just got that yesterday. It's pretty fucking great. A little too nerve wracking to play for hours like I do with other games.
05:09 PM on 12/28/12 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
Getting drunk and digging into the game tonight.
05:10 PM on 12/28/12 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old

Video at the end of the linked article. (I forgot how to embed videos. Can someone give it a quick rundown on how I might go about embedding that video please?)

well that looks like garbage

12:14 AM on 12/29/12 
User Info.
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
The MO!
Male - 30 Years Old
Just got that yesterday. It's pretty fucking great. A little too nerve wracking to play for hours like I do with other games.

Indeed. It just delved way more into the depravity and hopelessness of a zombie apocalypse that I think everyone was hoping for with the show. The writing is so top-knotch, it's really cool to see what the series could be without Kirkman.
10:46 AM on 01/02/13 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
The Walking Dead Continues Next Month, And Here's The Trailer

Quote:
Part Two of Season Three kicks off with "The Suicide King." Unfortunately, AMC has not released any synopsis for the episode yet, but watching the video below should give you an idea that the shit hasn't even started to hit the fan yet for our crew. The Governor is full-on evil now, and Andrea is going to find her loyalties seriously tested. Plus, Michonne is still chopping heads, Carl continues to grow up and poor Rick continues to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders. These folks need something to smile about, but it doesn't look like they'll get it anytime soon.

"The Suicide King" airs on February 10th.

Niiiice.
04:42 AM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 22 Years Old
They filmed a super bowl commerical yesterday.
07:14 AM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old

I really wish game companies would stop cashing in on Zombies just for the sake of cashing in on them. Why would you make a WD game and base it on characters in the show?
Getting drunk and digging into the game tonight.
This however, was a fantastic game, or IS I should say, as I'm still playing it.
12:08 AM on 01/11/13 
User Info.
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
Southern California
Male - 22 Years Old
Finally caught up to this series after multiple people telling me to watch it. Not certain how I sit with it. A pretty good season one, an alright season two and a frustrating current season. Might just watch the premiere and see if I want to continue from there.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos