AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

08:17 PM on 02/12/13 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
Jesus christ you are the most disgusting person in the entire fucking world. Jesus fucking christ what's wrong with you?
That was the point.
08:30 PM on 02/12/13 
User Info.
Farva2
Registered Member
Chino, CA
Male - 23 Years Old
Am I the only one that didn't think the episode was that bad?
Episode was fine but anything less then great brings out the sharks here.
07:51 AM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
South Carolina
Male - 26 Years Old
You're a fucking loser. Making a point that you want to continue to troll in a thread about a show you hate and diss. Get a life or a girlfriend douchebag. And props to you for being one of the millions of viewers you're trying to convince differently about a show. Hypocritical. Loser.

How am I trolling? I don't like the show and you quoted multiple posts of mine to insult me.

You are the one getting angry on the internet. I always find it ironic when someone tells me to get a life while posting on a forum.

Real life must be terrible for you if you flip out when someone disagrees with you. Stop acting like a child - you don't have to respond to my posts if you don't like them
07:53 AM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
South Carolina
Male - 26 Years Old
do you really have that much time on your hands to watch a show you hate and complain about it all the time? Are you a masochist or something?

Yes, I have a 45 minutes to watch a mediocre TV series in the background while I place most of my focus on other things.
08:20 AM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
Regards
The Silver Shore
Wisconsin
Male - 25 Years Old
Yes, I have a 45 minutes to watch a mediocre TV series in the background while I place most of my focus on other things.
45 minutes + 45 minutes + 45 minutes etc etc
08:24 AM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
majinsharingan
Erase All Pictures of Ron
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
45 minutes + 45 minutes + 45 minutes etc etc

Consistently on a weekend too
09:01 AM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
Regards
The Silver Shore
Wisconsin
Male - 25 Years Old
Consistently on a weekend too
Just doesn't make sense. If I don't enjoy a show, I don't watch it. I don't keep it on in the background while doing something else because that's a waste of time.

Either way, just ignore the dude and more on. There's few people who have ended up on my actual AP.net ignore list. Looks like another to add on.
09:05 AM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
majinsharingan
Erase All Pictures of Ron
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
Yeah, I don't pay them any mind either. I just think that's funny xD
09:13 AM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
I just got caught up. I stopped watching after the last break (Lori's car accident) but picked it up again and got caught up. I certainly don't mind where it's heading. I thought the last few episodes could have been a bit better, but they certainly weren't bad by any means.
09:27 AM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
The MO!
Male - 29 Years Old
It wasn't. People are picking at things they would never pick at with other shows, as usual (minus one or two things that are legit complaints)

Pertaining to the Rick freak out...keep in mind that he hasn't slept in at least 36-40 hours, and during the week prior to that had lost his wife, become a father again to a baby he's still not convinced is his, and had a huge mental breakdown over all of it. He's teetering on the edge, back and forth

I don't think people are picking on things that they wouldn't do with any other show. It was a really bland episode. Granted, every serialized show has a few mediocre episodes where they're moving the pieces, but this was accentuated by Rick's freakout, which easily may be one of the show's worst endings.
10:08 AM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
brentkid
I am no king.
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
How am I trolling? I don't like the show and you quoted multiple posts of mine to insult me.

You are the one getting angry on the internet. I always find it ironic when someone tells me to get a life while posting on a forum.

Real life must be terrible for you if you flip out when someone disagrees with you. Stop acting like a child - you don't have to respond to my posts if you don't like them
Could say the same about someone that makes it a point to repeatedly post in a thread about a TV show just for the sake of telling a bunch of strangers on the Internet how much they don't like the show.
01:11 PM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Wilmington, DE
Male - 26 Years Old
I don't think people are picking on things that they wouldn't do with any other show. It was a really bland episode. Granted, every serialized show has a few mediocre episodes where they're moving the pieces, but this was accentuated by Rick's freakout, which easily may be one of the show's worst endings.

People are complaining about the extras in the background.
01:12 PM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
Windsor, OH
Male
one person mentioned the extras
01:31 PM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old

get a girlfriend, TROLL!
01:41 PM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm feeling strong and moving on
Oregon
Female - 21 Years Old
People are complaining about the extras in the background.

Pretty sure I was the only one who said they found the extras distracting.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets