Password

01:32 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
No Avatar Selected
Lansdale, P.A.
Male
People are complaining about the extras in the background.

In my defense, I complained because it was THAT noticeable. I mean people literally standing with their feet planted pumping one fist in a loop like its a Metallica concert. And honestly the same people that were all hurt and sad the next day in Woodbury about one guy dying, were just chanting together for Merle to kill Daryl? Yeah, not realistic. But I think the rest of the season should be as good as the first half. Hopefully.
02:56 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
spiffa0
The Low-Cal Calzone Zone
Westmont, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
Wouldn't mind Rick dying. One can hope.
03:40 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Wouldn't mind Rick dying. One can hope.

Yeah that's not gonna happen.
03:42 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
spiffa0
The Low-Cal Calzone Zone
Westmont, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
Yeah that's not gonna happen.

Yeah I know. He just makes me cringe when he's on screen.
07:01 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
Yeah I know. He just makes me cringe when he's on screen.

You must have a hard time sitting through an entire episode.
07:34 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
Albuquerque, NM
Male - 25 Years Old
Because they're both black ?

Clicking on that made me laugh. Idk why. Hahaha
07:50 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
The MO!
Male - 30 Years Old
Clicking on that made me laugh. Idk why. Hahaha

Hahaha. Good. That's exactly what I was going for.
10:21 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
In my defense, I complained because it was THAT noticeable. I mean people literally standing with their feet planted pumping one fist in a loop like its a Metallica concert. And honestly the same people that were all hurt and sad the next day in Woodbury about one guy dying, were just chanting together for Merle to kill Daryl? Yeah, not realistic. But I think the rest of the season should be as good as the first half. Hopefully.

Okay, good, I thought I was the only one who commented on that! I didn't hate the episode because of that, in fact I just kind of laughed, but it took me out of the moment for sure. I don't think that's an invalid criticism. After the fact I even saw some gifs on tumblr of the ridiculous background extra, so it seems like many people noticed. It's not it the worst thing ever, just a little distracting if you're paying more attention to someone over-acting in the background during what is supposed to be a tense moment.
05:36 AM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
No Avatar Selected
Lansdale, P.A.
Male
Okay, good, I thought I was the only one who commented on that! I didn't hate the episode because of that, in fact I just kind of laughed, but it took me out of the moment for sure. I don't think that's an invalid criticism. After the fact I even saw some gifs on tumblr of the ridiculous background extra, so it seems like many people noticed. It's not it the worst thing ever, just a little distracting if you're paying more attention to someone over-acting in the background during what is supposed to be a tense moment.

Yeah it was just really cheesy. As was the governor when he's playing arena announcer and he's like "TO THE DEATH!" I couldn't help but laugh.
08:17 PM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
brokenmixtape
You're all speed and no gas
Can't wait for the next issue of the comic....only getting better.
01:55 AM on 02/17/13 
User Info.
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
Finally watched last week's episode. Pretty awesome, that's the one good thing about a cliffhanger, the beginning of the next episode is gonna be dope.

Loved the Rick break down.

I was starting to think I was over my hate for Andrea, and then she gave that stupid fucking speech and I literally gagged a few times.

With the return and all the time with out it I'm starting to realize I'm more attached to these characters than I thought I was. Also, I was sad the whole time because I was thinking about the TellTale game.
04:18 PM on 02/17/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
Finally got caught up after missing this whole season. Definitely the best the show has been. The run from Laurie to rick's breakdown was fantastic. Everything with the governor was great too, though the build to a complete villain for him was a little slow. Morrisey is perfect in the role though. Also, Lincoln's acting has certainly improved this season. Excited to see where it goes with tyreese since he's such a big character. Only real frustrations left are Andrea continues to be awful and michonne's development has been pretty odd.
06:20 PM on 02/17/13 
User Info.
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
No Avatar Selected
Lansdale, P.A.
Male
Second commercial break and I'm already bored. Come on, where's the UMPH the first half had!
06:23 PM on 02/17/13 
User Info.
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
Hillsborough, NJ
Male
This episode has been all soap opera bullshit.
06:37 PM on 02/17/13 
User Info.
spiffa0
The Low-Cal Calzone Zone
Westmont, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
fucking merle

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music