Male - 22 Years Old
I fucking love the show
10:11 AM on 11/22/10 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
Kansas City, MO
Male
Is it true that all of these characters end up dring after the prision stay, then we follow different characters?
10:31 AM on 11/22/10 
User Info.
flask
Registered Member
California
Male - 24 Years Old
If they were following him to the truck, it wouldn't be all that difficult.

sounds like you've done this before.
10:45 AM on 11/22/10 
User Info.
Wasupi
Is it true that all of these characters end up dring after the prision stay, then we follow different characters?

All but like 3 or 4 but that said, they've already strayed alot from the book so who knows what they'll do (assuming they even do the prison stay)

I liked the episode... although the whole gang thing was kinda pointless. . .
10:59 AM on 11/22/10 
User Info.
OMGitsAndrew
I like music.
Bronx, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
For those interested, last nights episode was written by Robert Kirkman, the man who writes the comic books. I feel that the last 15 minutes were incredibly well done and was an incredible high point in this season.
11:26 AM on 11/22/10 
User Info.
ryanwilcox
Rhode Island
Male - 23 Years Old
I did not expect that to happen at the end of the newest episode! it was crazyyy. I didnt think this show was going to be as good as it is haha
11:36 AM on 11/22/10 
User Info.
Little Ferret
Play that tune
North Carolina
Male - 25 Years Old
That episode was mostly awful. The "gangster" sub-plot was laughably bad.
12:20 PM on 11/22/10 
User Info.
Bendenherover
Baller
No Avatar Selected
Gbury, CT
Male - 21 Years Old
this show is wicked sick. episode 2 was the best in my opinion and last nights epidode was pretty solid, except i didnt like the gangster old ppl thing either.
12:21 PM on 11/22/10 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
i kept expecting the younger sister to re-animate while the older sister was all blubbering over her corpse.

this show has flashes of brilliance. didn't mind the conversation between the sisters in the beginning. the back and forth with the gang was kinda stupid but i did like how Rick gave them some of the guns even after they'd come to an understanding... i guess what i'm trying to say is that whether the writers meant to or not, i'm constantly on guard for someone to get eaten, and i like the human camaraderie aspect. even if at times it's hilariously terribly written/acted.
01:50 PM on 11/22/10 
User Info.
icantdecide
Registered Member
Male - 27 Years Old
It's a good show. I'm still not completely sold, but that's probably because it takes me a few more episodes to really love a show. I think the episode was good. I hate that it's only a six episode season.
03:33 PM on 11/22/10 
User Info.
Talib Scottie
Isn't it a pity?
Raleigh, NC
Male - 30 Years Old
For those interested, last nights episode was written by Robert Kirkman, the man who writes the comic books. I feel that the last 15 minutes were incredibly well done and was an incredible high point in this season.

Makes sense, as much bitching about the gangster / nurses, it had a feel of the theme in the comics about things not always being the way they appear." Just in the books it tends to skew the opposite way.
03:38 PM on 11/22/10 
User Info.
DickfaceChillah
I'm just beautiful me...
Upstate New York
Male - 25 Years Old

Noticed this at the beginning. The opening sequence was very poorly written, and I've always found Kirkman to be a fairly bad writer. Still, I tried not to watch this episode with that in mind. Sadly, he proved my thoughts.
03:44 PM on 11/22/10 
User Info.
KennySims
I'm not sure what we've been after.
Providence, RI
Male - 21 Years Old
i kept expecting the younger sister to re-animate while the older sister was all blubbering over her corpse.

this show has flashes of brilliance. didn't mind the conversation between the sisters in the beginning. the back and forth with the gang was kinda stupid but i did like how Rick gave them some of the guns even after they'd come to an understanding... i guess what i'm trying to say is that whether the writers meant to or not, i'm constantly on guard for someone to get eaten, and i like the human camaraderie aspect. even if at times it's hilariously terribly written/acted.

LMFAO YOUR AVATAR. LMFAO. "Dee, get out of the bathroom."
03:58 PM on 11/22/10 
User Info.
tommy's ghost
No Avatar Selected
San Juan, Puerto...
Male - 21 Years Old
Fucking hell did I loathe that "Vatos" subplot.
06:31 PM on 11/22/10 
User Info.
xkhiemster
xkhiemster.wordpress.com
Sun Valley, CA
Male - 23 Years Old
this episode didn't really do anything for me. i hated the nursing home gang storyline, and i hated the guy who was digging (that must've been the stupidest last line to an episode i have ever seen), and the sisters' storyline just wasn't sad to me for some reason.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos