Username
Password
Coheed & Cambria News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 40.
08:11 AM on 08/10/06
rr_thecrowing
twitter.com/kreeger
User Info.
My favourite was the Delirium Trigger video.
08:22 AM on 08/10/06
FrankMareno
Photographer
User Info.
ya they should be spacy like the comics or something,
08:37 AM on 08/10/06
swizzle
LOVE BOAT CAPTAIN
User Info.
His fro' is insane! UGH. what if someone shaved his head in his sleep?

that someone has
08:49 AM on 08/10/06
YourMusicSucks
True Punk Fan
User Info.
My favorite CoCa songs are their singles, in general, though there are a few exceptions. They should stick to that style of writing, as opposed to shit like four Velourium Campers and the Final Cut.

Who's the girl?

-ACA

I agree 150%. I have a playlist just of "good" coheed which is just singles and a few others.
08:51 AM on 08/10/06
capnshindig
Guten Taaaag!
User Info.
Anybody bashing Coheed in any way should burn for it. They are incredible.
09:11 AM on 08/10/06
wessa
Officially Sammarinese
User Info.
The lead singer of this band has, by far, the worst voice of any singer I've ever heard. His voice is beyond having his balls in a vice grip... it's more like his balls have been chopped off.

you may not like the tone of his voice, but you cannot say he has the worst voice because there is a huge difference. He has one of the best voices out there, the notes he hits are incredible.
09:56 AM on 08/10/06
yourdarqsecret
User Info.
you may not like the tone of his voice, but you cannot say he has the worst voice because there is a huge difference. He has one of the best voices out there, the notes he hits are incredible.

i agree. claudio has one of the best voices in rock right now. i was relieved when i first heard these guys a few years ago because of the amounts of bands coming out and all sounding exactly the same.
09:58 AM on 08/10/06
iheartmariokart
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I expected the video to, yknow, have TENSPEED IN IT! Is it wrong for me to want giant demon motorcycles in my videos?
10:01 AM on 08/10/06
SwedishHeat
back in the van
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Mic, the original bass player looks to be absent from this video. Josh is still on drums though...

Yeah, whatever happened about that?? There was big rumours that they were calling it quits, then it got hushed up real quick, just saying it was "illness". There was never an official announcement, was there??
10:04 AM on 08/10/06
VGB
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good video. Every time I see a new coheed video it sparks new inspiration to keep growing my beard.

I don't care what people say, I still love this band.
10:25 AM on 08/10/06
spencersface
Dutchess
User Info.
Check out the Coheed & Cambria video for "Ten Speed (Of God's Blood & Burial)" by clicking here.

One would think that Coheed & Cambria would be able to create a music video that visually exemplifies the music, especially considering the use of epic imagery in their lyrics coupled with their amazingly eccentric instrumentation and vocal style. The video completely lacks any imagination; most videos do lately; I've seen enough 4 minute clips of bands headbanging.

I still love Coheed & Cambria for their music, but visually the video really disappoints. Even with an extremely low budget they could have done something more enticing. That's just me.
10:48 AM on 08/10/06
Neptune
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, whatever happened about that?? There was big rumours that they were calling it quits, then it got hushed up real quick, just saying it was "illness". There was never an official announcement, was there??
he was in the video.
10:49 AM on 08/10/06
rhinitus
87 jeans & a fresh pair of Nikes on
User Info.
i met claudio before a show and his hair was big. when they got on stage his hair was HUGE. it was massive. he would push it back and it would immediately fall back over his face. he must tease it before shows or something
10:55 AM on 08/10/06
KetchupMan36
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
i've liked all of their videos but this one was probably my least favorite.
11:05 AM on 08/10/06
WasteofPaint31
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love Coheed and Cambria but I think that their videos should have something to do with the comics.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests