AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Coheed & Cambria News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 40 of 40.
12:05 PM on 08/10/06
xburningcoffin
User Info.
Mic, the original bass player looks to be absent from this video. Josh is still on drums though...
He's in the video...her cut his hair and his facial hair, he just looks different
02:31 PM on 08/10/06
hockey0001
krejci > you
User Info.
My favorite CoCa songs are their singles, in general, though there are a few exceptions. They should stick to that style of writing, as opposed to shit like four Velourium Campers and the Final Cut.

Who's the girl?

-ACA

completely disagree, i find the singles to be my least favorite songs. Their longer and less poppy songs are the best. Velorium Camper 2, light and the glass, 2113, the crowning, final cut, and willing well 2
04:31 PM on 08/10/06
Midnight Aria
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the great thing about coca is that you can hear great mainstream pop songs, AND completely amazing epic story songs that take you on a journey. it's combining those 2 elements taht makes coca one of the best rock bands of all time. there new album is one of only a few that I can truly listen to front to back and never get bored. not only that, but they truly give a great live performance as well. claudio is his own person. . .there will never be another person who can be who he is. THAT is what makes him a rock star/icon. it's not jus the hair, it's not just the voice, it's not just the talent. it's everything together.

as for their videos. . .I agree that they should use the major label budget and do videos as epic as their songs. Not to say that I don't like the one's they have. . .but when the suffereing came out I thought "now THIS looks like a coca video" freakin mermaids and shit. . .hell yeah.
05:47 PM on 08/10/06
QTheDangerMusic
Brian W breaks my american </3
User Info.
so that's why those guys left... hmmm... wtf, their music isnt pushing anything anymore. it bums me out
07:14 PM on 08/10/06
FREEZE
fuCKYou
User Info.
My favorite CoCa album is definitely IKSSE:3

me too definently
07:23 PM on 08/10/06
MonkeyBars
is awesome.
User Info.
so that's why those guys left... hmmm... wtf, their music isnt pushing anything anymore. it bums me out

Huh? That's not a new song, just a new video. The guys who "left" (that's still unconfirmed) would have left during or shortly after the album was released, if that was their reason.
07:26 PM on 08/10/06
Baconrocks
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The lead singer of this band has, by far, the worst voice of any singer I've ever heard. His voice is beyond having his balls in a vice grip... it's more like his balls have been chopped off.

um...you consider fat Mike a good singer.

Claudios voice is so emotional and if you think its bad you shouldnt be listening to music.

The velorium camper oowns BTW. Only claudio can make a song about a rcaist starship captain.

This song kicks ass, but I wish the actually had The demonic bicycle in the video.
09:18 PM on 08/10/06
musicenthusiast
nah mean?
User Info.
My favorite CoCa songs are their singles, in general, though there are a few exceptions. They should stick to that style of writing, as opposed to shit like four Velourium Campers and the Final Cut.

Who's the girl?

-ACA

wow thats quite gay of you, Its their epic songs that make them unique, not cookie cutter singles
08:46 AM on 08/11/06
Smooz
User Info.
I prefer Coheed's awful videos like Welcome Home and The Suffering, because at least they're funny. This one was just boring as hell and really lame. Who thought it was a good idea to have a fan blowing claudios hair around the whole time?
09:09 AM on 08/11/06
fearthesloths
blown from the hinge
User Info.
One would think that Coheed & Cambria would be able to create a music video that visually exemplifies the music, especially considering the use of epic imagery in their lyrics coupled with their amazingly eccentric instrumentation and vocal style. The video completely lacks any imagination; most videos do lately; I've seen enough 4 minute clips of bands headbanging.

I still love Coheed & Cambria for their music, but visually the video really disappoints. Even with an extremely low budget they could have done something more enticing. That's just me.

you do realize that most bands don't write the music video treaments... if the video sucks its usually the director's fault...

this video was one of their better ones.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests