Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
12:01 PM on 03/31/10
brothaman
is too legit to quit.
User Info.
Sounds exactly like their old stuff. Progression is not their strong suit. Still pretty solid though.
this AND The Great White Whale are far more progressed than their early stuff. have you heard of Stutterfly? Yea, same band. Different lead singer.
04:10 AM on 04/01/10
brothaman
is too legit to quit.
User Info.
Thank you.

And to all you people who say Saosin does this better, I actually disagree. Secret and Whisper have a different sound and are on their own planet with it, I would say. They're faster and more melodic and ambient.

As for you lyric-haters, sometimes simple lyrics are just as effective as eloquent ones with flowery language. I admire Adam Young (Owl City) for his simplicity and limericky cleverness just as much as I admire Kevin Matisyn (Evans Blue, Parabelle) for his eloquence and emotional depth.
mad mad props for even mentioning Evans Blue on this site.
08:16 AM on 04/01/10
brothaman
is too legit to quit.
User Info.
Hell yeah old evans blue
yes sir, thats some good shit. whats the lead singer up to these days? i know he was gonna do some solo stuff?
10:06 AM on 04/01/10
brothaman
is too legit to quit.
User Info.
i dont have a clue. evans blue was a band with kickass songs that seemed to never find a place to fit into. they werent part of a scene and that may have hurt them
thats very true. to smart for cock rockers, too mainstream for indie rockers, but still a really soild band. they are still around, but with a diff. lead singer. and let me say, he doesnt hold a candle.
11:34 AM on 04/01/10
brothaman
is too legit to quit.
User Info.
we played with these guys and they were really solid live, is the big guy with tatts the new guy?
not sure, i havent heard or followed them since the old guy left. your band is amazing, by the way. I cant wait to hear this new thing you are working on.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests