Username
Password
Money News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Money
Inside AP.net

Fire Happened in Vegas

Posted by: Blake Solomon (04/03/10)
What Happened in Vegas's van recently caught on fire. A video of the incident is here, and you can donate money to the band here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 38
08:38 AM on 04/03/10
atticus18244fss
reddit.com/r/blink182
User Info.
"Holy Shit, Holy Shit, Holy Shit, Holy Shit Bro. Our van is on fire. Let's take out a cam and film this. How's my hair look? Holy Shit. Dude"

Dumbasses instead of recording it you could have saved all your stuff.
08:52 AM on 04/03/10
Jasper112
Registered Member
User Info.
"Holy Shit, Holy Shit, Holy Shit, Holy Shit Bro. Our van is on fire. Let's take out a cam and film this. How's my hair look? Holy Shit. Dude"

Dumbasses instead of recording it you could have saved all your stuff.
they did save most of their stuff...if you were watching the video they were taking out what they could. The money, which they didnt manage to save, was probably somewhere close to the fire. Would u risk ur life for a bit of merch money? Im sure they wouldve grabbed it if they could.
08:59 AM on 04/03/10
atticus18244fss
reddit.com/r/blink182
User Info.
they did save most of their stuff...if you were watching the video they were taking out what they could. The money, which they didnt manage to save, was probably somewhere close to the fire. Would u risk ur life for a bit of merch money? Im sure they wouldve grabbed it if they could.
The thing is, instead of taking out the camera they could have saved 100%. The fire only started under the hood. They should have got anything from the front side of the van first.
09:00 AM on 04/03/10
MSIndulgence
www.signaturemistakes.com
User Info.
09:02 AM on 04/03/10
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
Ironic band name
09:23 AM on 04/03/10
drawndead
Bllllratttt
User Info.
wow that sucks
09:30 AM on 04/03/10
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
im sorry, but are they retarded? They arent going to get any chartity this way lol. Everyone is poor nowadays, I dont think anyone is going to sympathize with the loss of their cash box. And as far as the van goes, its always a bummer for a van to die, but in this case i think the van decided to take one for the team...

Thank you WHIV Van, you will be remembered for your selfless personal sacrifice.
09:31 AM on 04/03/10
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
seriously that sucks for them but before it was a total meltdown on fire TAKE YOUR FUCKING CASH BOX!! THAT SHOULD BE THE FIRST THING TO TAKE OUT. and they could have saved the GPS! and speaking of a cash box, most people would have a fireproof safe box to put it in. not a fucking metal tin haha.
09:34 AM on 04/03/10
Trashcore
lower lifes
User Info.
That was the coolest thing I've ever seen in in my entire life
09:57 AM on 04/03/10
tehbrybry
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
holy shit bro
10:03 AM on 04/03/10
wheresadalia
breathe slowly, speak softly
User Info.
im sorry, but are they retarded? They arent going to get any chartity this way lol. Everyone is poor nowadays, I dont think anyone is going to sympathize with the loss of their cash box. And as far as the van goes, its always a bummer for a van to die, but in this case i think the van decided to take one for the team...

Thank you WHIV Van, you will be remembered for your selfless personal sacrifice.
i lol'd
10:04 AM on 04/03/10
dancox_
User Info.
Bro- holy shit.
10:05 AM on 04/03/10
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
10:06 AM on 04/03/10
_thisisme*
www.killferelli.com