Username
Password
Streaming News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 80 of 80.
02:29 PM on 04/08/10
Twikki
Continuous Thunder
User Info.
Yes, because The Guardian is the paper I read to decide which music I will/won't buy.

*sarcasm*

Actually, the guardian has quite a good music side to it.
I mean, how do you think people are listening to this song? would Andrew W.K. and his record label really release it to a website unless they knew that it would fit into the target audience of the guardian?

i dont think this has any danger of destroying his career, more like selling more records through publicity. you're dense.

i never said that, at least read what I said instead of taking it entirely out of context. I was just saying how he didn't really have any reason to bullshit, from what I know, he's a very down to earth dude. I also touched on how the guardian (and newspapers in general) have manipulated budding careers like Pete Doherty and Amy Winehouse to the point where those people don't even feel human and can't even go to the shops without photographers everywhere. I'm on his side =/
04:51 PM on 04/08/10
anthony_jr
User Info.
This is totally fake. The recording quality is too clear for this to be recorded in the 90's by someone who didn't have access to a top notch studio at the time.

I like how "Andrew WK's double release, Close Calls With Brick Walls and Mother of Mankind, is out now" is at the bottom of the article.
06:25 PM on 04/08/10
darlingsveil
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
he goes...... i dont want to cause your harm....HARRRRRRRRRM......HAAAAARMM MMMM thats what your in for if YOU DONT OPEN YOUR DOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR hahahahahahahah
can't stop laughing.
everyone is releasing such hilarious stuff lately.
06:51 PM on 04/08/10
Dan Sando
Ask Beavis, I get nothin ButtHead
User Info.
Best. Song. Ever.
by a huge margin!
04:18 AM on 04/09/10
Deadbolt23
Jacob
User Info.
I quite enjoyed it.

Miles better than his usual stuff.