Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
10:08 AM on 04/12/10
Bruised26
always.move.fast.
User Info.
I am embarrassed to live in Georgia. I cannot stand this band, but everyone in the local scene thinks they are the Gods of Music.
04:03 PM on 04/12/10
Bruised26
always.move.fast.
User Info.
To be honest I had no idea who they are. I guess I can be glad I didn't until now. :p

It's funny because I hadn't even heard of them until 3 weeks ago. Nor had any of my friends. I think they are a band that formed a month or two ago, recorded some songs, used one of those things that increases your myspace plays to crazy amounts, did a Ke$ha cover, then got signed.
04:55 PM on 04/12/10
Bruised26
always.move.fast.
User Info.
ha ha ha ha ha. They certainly didn't use some thing to boost their myspace plays...

They are a fairly new band though, at least under this line up. A lot of these guys have been in previous bands. And it's not like the Ke$ha cover got them signed. They've been working on a deal with Rise for a while now (since they have a relationship with the people there).

The other day I went to their myspace and they had over 100,000 plays just for that one day. Paramore got about 80,000 plays today, john mayer got about 25,000 and Coldplay got 13,000. Don't tell me they didnt use a player booster haha.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests