AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
03:17 AM on 04/13/10
47CFC
User Info.
Pianos Become The Teeth sounds amazing. Thanks for showing me them. Good stuff, has that old As Cities Burns feeling to it. Something I don't understand, is why does everyone like this kind of music now? I want to say TDWP started it all, and I really respect TDWP, they make some good music and put on very energetic shows. But now I see everyone listening to these to this style of pop hardcore music and I don't understand why. I will agree it all sounds like a Rise Records band, and I used to like them until they started signing all of these bands that sound like TDWP and Breathe Carolina. I mean, keep 1 band, not something that sounds the same, but I guess it's whatever makes them money. Quick question, what on earth do all these kids see in TDWP. I can't go to any mall without seeing someone wearing a TDWP shirt, or a Myspace without having someone's name say "Dood, Rulez, or Wears Prada". I mean TDWP has some pretty smart lyrics, imagery lyrics IMO, so what on earth do these scene kids see? I know they can't relate to the lyrics, no way. I like TDWP, but I can't stand their fanbase.
WIN. I luvs u. Finally, i see someone who knows that TDWP WEREN'T a generic scenexcore band till bands like Attack Attack! started popping up & infesting this scene
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS