catherinexhimel
Liebe ist alles was wir brauchen.
User Info.
I don't like them. :/
09:01 PM on 04/12/10
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
Certainly not gods of music... but they are popular cause they're local and kids love that "post-hardcore" scene music here. They are from my area, Flowery Branch/Buford.
Lol at kids thinking this shit is post hardcore.
09:06 PM on 04/12/10
truth or dare
don't just stare at it, eat it
User Info.
"Whoa Is Me" would have been a better band name

2 vocalists who only do vocals but are not like Set Your Goals = fail
yeah cuz syg are the only band with 2 singers. syg have 2 singers & they still suck
09:42 PM on 04/12/10
Romancebled
Sleep underground tonight...
User Info.
so sick of hearing bands like this.
11:04 PM on 04/12/10
Oeightyfour
User Info.
Is anyone else with me that maybe Velocity Records needs to hire a new photographer? Run out of band promo ideas much?

11:08 PM on 04/12/10
HometownHero
User Info.
watch the videos of them reording and u hear him sing for a cool minuit with no autotune. and its absolute perfection
You have absolutely awful taste in music
11:09 PM on 04/12/10
HometownHero
User Info.
Also why so many replies to this shit fest?
11:21 PM on 04/12/10
D' Evils
User Info.
litterally this is the must replys ive seen for a rise band getting signed, on another note, they remind me of a mixture of SEA and Sleeping with sirens
03:17 AM on 04/13/10
47CFC
User Info.
Pianos Become The Teeth sounds amazing. Thanks for showing me them. Good stuff, has that old As Cities Burns feeling to it. Something I don't understand, is why does everyone like this kind of music now? I want to say TDWP started it all, and I really respect TDWP, they make some good music and put on very energetic shows. But now I see everyone listening to these to this style of pop hardcore music and I don't understand why. I will agree it all sounds like a Rise Records band, and I used to like them until they started signing all of these bands that sound like TDWP and Breathe Carolina. I mean, keep 1 band, not something that sounds the same, but I guess it's whatever makes them money. Quick question, what on earth do all these kids see in TDWP. I can't go to any mall without seeing someone wearing a TDWP shirt, or a Myspace without having someone's name say "Dood, Rulez, or Wears Prada". I mean TDWP has some pretty smart lyrics, imagery lyrics IMO, so what on earth do these scene kids see? I know they can't relate to the lyrics, no way. I like TDWP, but I can't stand their fanbase.
WIN. I luvs u. Finally, i see someone who knows that TDWP WEREN'T a generic scenexcore band till bands like Attack Attack! started popping up & infesting this scene
05:33 AM on 04/13/10
noone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They are successful, the last time I checked. Whether or not you think they are talented, they are living their dream. They deserve it. Not everybody is going to be liked. And quite frankly, I don't think they care about your opinions anyhow. THEY ARE GOING SOMEWHERE. They got what they wanted and I am so happy for them. You're judging them without even knowing them. They are personally great people. In fact, they are working their asses off. SO SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTT up.
05:42 AM on 04/13/10
Naenia
Ay payita mia, guardate la poesia
User Info.
I guess I should have expected it but for some reason I'm surprised these guys got so much negative feedback here. I actually really like them, they won't reinvent the wheel but I think their singer is good enough to make this stuff interesting. At least they writer better stuff than most of the rubbish making this kind of musuic too.
06:09 AM on 04/13/10
crimes
douchebag
User Info.
if you're in to electronicore or technocore or whatever the fuck it's called, they're not half bad..
11:10 AM on 04/13/10
SweetThye
esta noche sera mia
User Info.
Lol at kids thinking this shit is post hardcore.
Exactly...
01:01 PM on 04/13/10
dookfacekillah
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
okay. the band is called Whoa! is me. and they sound close to Woe, is Me. i had them labeled on my Itunes as Woe, Is Me
haha exactly

try and tell me
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News