Username
Password
Line-up Change News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Line-up Change
Inside AP.net

Nick's Statement

Posted by: Blake Solomon (04/13/10)
A statement from Nick Moore regarding his departure from Before Their Eyes is in the replies.

Submitted by bifforama1

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 42.
07:43 AM on 04/13/10
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
wordsHey Guys-

I figured I would give you an up to date on the situation surrounding myself & BTE. There are obviously some problems between the band/management/myself that have caused this back and forth drama leading to me not knowing the status of myself in the band. A lot of the problems are personal and I’m not going to throw anyone under the bus, I’m just not that kind of guy.

I started Before Their Eyes as a side project when I was bored one night in my bedroom nearly 4 years ago. I called up Jarrett (the only original member besides myself) and asked him if he wanted to be in my new project, things just went up from there. I brought Anthony & Elliott into this band and our friend Corey is the one who suggested Landon. Its been crazy ride and I love all of those guys to death.

We’ve released 3 albums and sold way more than any of us anticipated. I think we are probably at the highest point in our career musically & every other aspect.

I am updating you all because you’ve been there for us since day 1 and deserve to know the status of the band, instead of leaving ya’ll hang. As of right now I’m not in the band and I’m not officially out of the band. We should all know soon what exactly is going on.

Just so you all know - I want to be in Before Their Eyes more than any of you know. I am super proud of our latest album, I think it is easily our best one to date and I want to play these songs for every single one of you live. It would be a shame to see this go to waste bc it would never be the same.

Thanks for all the messages, emails, tweets, etc showing your support/concern.

Whatever happens will be for the best & I will let you all know as soon as I know my status.

Love you all. God Bless.

-N
07:44 AM on 04/13/10
ALEXMASONRULES
User Info.
what the hell...
07:48 AM on 04/13/10
drawndead
Bllllratttt
User Info.
this sucks
07:48 AM on 04/13/10
Color Morale
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it sounds like you are all fucking best friends. so settle your differences and live your fuckin dreams. Life is way to short. u just put out and amazing record. Go out and tour and perform for people who love you. Dont let this go to waste fellas.
07:50 AM on 04/13/10
mymusicismylife
Disgruntled wheat thins enthusiast
User Info.
All I know about these guys is that they were very "meh" when I saw them live. Granted, that was a year ago, but they were totally outshone.
07:51 AM on 04/13/10
emmx8D
Thanks Daaaaaaaaaan
User Info.
whattt
08:06 AM on 04/13/10
DanceAlexDance
Just A Registered User
User Info.
wow, this shit's whack.
he's what gives this band any sort of unique quality they have
08:07 AM on 04/13/10
TwelveTribes230
<>
User Info.
That sucks...
08:18 AM on 04/13/10
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
If he is gone, that will be disappointing, I lilke his vocals
08:23 AM on 04/13/10
superBMRuth
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
User Info.
i saw them live a few weeks ago and it was boring as fuck. they all just stood there playing boring, tired screamo. it's probably for the best.
08:24 AM on 04/13/10
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
I like how bands are like businesses and not friends just jamming out anymore
08:27 AM on 04/13/10
Jennafur783
JenniferAllOver
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i saw them live a few weeks ago and it was boring as fuck. they all just stood there playing boring, tired screamo. it's probably for the best.
Their not boring live!
08:52 AM on 04/13/10
Xx sorrow xX
poof
User Info.
i hope it works out, i liked his vocals
09:11 AM on 04/13/10
ndoleman
Registered Member
User Info.
Such bummer news. Nick is ridiculously nice and they've stepped their live show up a lot. Since it says he's not officially out i hope they work it out and keep going. I can't see them with a different vocalist especially after 3 albums.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS