Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
01:24 PM on 04/16/10
snu
I like to watch the NBA
User Info.
His voice sounds slightly better. I think it sounds alright. I want to say it's better than anything off the EP he released a while back. Those other two tracks are newish as well...or at least I haven't heard them anywhere (but I don't keep up with his myspace page).
02:48 PM on 04/16/10
snu
I like to watch the NBA
User Info.
I was just talking with a few guitar teachers at my local music store about music and I really think that they were right when they said too many people play "music" nowadays.

If I taught guitar I'd hope tons of people played music so I could make more money. That's like Gatorade saying to many athletes drink Gatorade...it'd be cool if they drunk Powerade instead.

The local music shop guitar teacher aka still sour I didn't make it.

01:14 PM on 04/21/10
snu
I like to watch the NBA
User Info.
How did I get served? I don't teach guitar, perhaps you should go back to liking From First to Last or whatever shitty "bands" who play "music" that you listen to.

The point was that too many kids play "music". It's fine to learn an instrument, but to try to write music, some people should stay away from that part. It's cool to strum guitar and bang on some drums or hum a tune, but when you try to write one, either make it good, or don't put it out unless it's a joke and it's the comedic effect you're going for.

Thanks for playing though, I'm glad you have about as much intuition as a brick.

Now come on dude don't be sour about me making a good point...but then again you didn't like my point so you probably didn't think it was good. I never said I liked FFTL and liking any band is subjective to the listener. Just saying guitar teachers shoudln't complain about more people getting into the business they're in. That's just good business for them.

Intuition as a brick hah! Funny stuff I'm just using my critical thinking skills to deduce that:

guitar teacher + guitar students = guitar lesson money

guitar teacher - guitar students = no money

So therefore the greater quantity of guitar students means a better financial outcome for a guitar teacher. Tons of people have always played music and tons of them suck, no more kids play music now than they use to, it's just easier to put out so you have to sit through everyone's ugly step children and crappy songs.

The served thing was a joke...on that sorry buddy not too cool on my part.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos