07:20 AM on 04/18/10
WaterViolence
User Info.
So Pumped For His New Album!
03:18 PM on 04/18/10
Rid Ickulous
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it is true.Every jackass that figure outs how to run fruity loops or reasons thinks they are a musician

It's incredible how people on here are jockin' bands like InnerPartySystem but bashing this.

From a production stand-point this is pretty damn well executed.

Neither "Fruity Loops" or "Reasons" are software either. It's been FL for about 5 years and it's called Reason.

So:
Amazing that people who have no idea about anything keeps opening their mouths.

And, is that a fuckin' Enter Shikari avatar? Really? Wow, that's quite hypocritical.
09:45 PM on 04/18/10
Coverbydesign
User Info.
It's incredible how people on here are jockin' bands like InnerPartySystem but bashing this.

From a production stand-point this is pretty damn well executed.

Neither "Fruity Loops" or "Reasons" are software either. It's been FL for about 5 years and it's called Reason.

So:
Amazing that people who have no idea about anything keeps opening their mouths.

And, is that a fuckin' Enter Shikari avatar? Really? Wow, that's quite hypocritical.
Really dude..first off I was not bashing innerpartysystem

I was talking more about people who downloaded the sample programs for reason 5 or 6 and FL studios ALSO KNOW AS FRUITY LOOPS. And use it to make a shitty beat and then sing or scream over top of it make shitty music like BC13.

Second off how about you go look at the post I replied to from another person that started this.
10:58 AM on 04/21/10
guitarnick20
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If I taught guitar I'd hope tons of people played music so I could make more money. That's like Gatorade saying to many athletes drink Gatorade...it'd be cool if they drunk Powerade instead.

The local music shop guitar teacher aka still sour I didn't make it.

How did I get served? I don't teach guitar, perhaps you should go back to liking From First to Last or whatever shitty "bands" who play "music" that you listen to.

The point was that too many kids play "music". It's fine to learn an instrument, but to try to write music, some people should stay away from that part. It's cool to strum guitar and bang on some drums or hum a tune, but when you try to write one, either make it good, or don't put it out unless it's a joke and it's the comedic effect you're going for.

Thanks for playing though, I'm glad you have about as much intuition as a brick.
12:14 PM on 04/21/10
snu
I like to watch the NBA
User Info.
How did I get served? I don't teach guitar, perhaps you should go back to liking From First to Last or whatever shitty "bands" who play "music" that you listen to.

The point was that too many kids play "music". It's fine to learn an instrument, but to try to write music, some people should stay away from that part. It's cool to strum guitar and bang on some drums or hum a tune, but when you try to write one, either make it good, or don't put it out unless it's a joke and it's the comedic effect you're going for.

Thanks for playing though, I'm glad you have about as much intuition as a brick.

Now come on dude don't be sour about me making a good point...but then again you didn't like my point so you probably didn't think it was good. I never said I liked FFTL and liking any band is subjective to the listener. Just saying guitar teachers shoudln't complain about more people getting into the business they're in. That's just good business for them.

Intuition as a brick hah! Funny stuff I'm just using my critical thinking skills to deduce that:

guitar teacher + guitar students = guitar lesson money

guitar teacher - guitar students = no money

So therefore the greater quantity of guitar students means a better financial outcome for a guitar teacher. Tons of people have always played music and tons of them suck, no more kids play music now than they use to, it's just easier to put out so you have to sit through everyone's ugly step children and crappy songs.

The served thing was a joke...on that sorry buddy not too cool on my part.
05:03 AM on 04/23/10
guitarnick20
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dude, do you even know anybody who teaches guitar? Nobody makes their principal income teaching guitar. You make like 10 bucks an hour. Unless you got a sugar momma/daddy you're only teaching kids because you need a way to pay for your band that's not making it anywhere. It's always supplemental income. Perhaps you should use your critical thinking skills to deduce something you didn't learn in economics class. Here's one: Musicians are lazy, they don't want to work, they want to play. So what do they do to make a little extra cash to support their passion? Why, they teach kids how to play the instrument they play! If you wanna talk economics, go to wsj.com.
12:52 PM on 05/08/10
dickrat
User Info.
yeah, i was kidding.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music