Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 59 of 59.
06:22 AM on 08/22/06
molly1984
motioncitymemories.com
User Info.
i want to go to the one in DC.... any idea of ticket prices?
07:37 AM on 08/22/06
ParisInFlames55
here's to life!
User Info.
didn't this band die when i was in like 7th grade? like what 02

if you were in 7th grade in 02, that makes you 21 and only in about 11th or 12th grade. and as for this tour, its just straight up trite, boring, and the worst possible way to spend money. i'd rather pay someone to crush my head through an elevator door.
08:44 AM on 08/22/06
everybodywakeup
User Info.
i'm so going to this
08:59 AM on 08/22/06
Dan CiTi
To Let The World Be
User Info.
I feel bad for The Spiders
09:50 AM on 08/22/06
beeeen
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yay the tour i've been waiting for.

i must say, the girl in the pink spiders video is really hot.
10:24 AM on 08/22/06
molly1984
motioncitymemories.com
User Info.
i actually think i'm gonna go to baltimore and that might be their "hometown" type of show, so i hope it doesn't sell out too fast
10:33 AM on 08/22/06
bubonic311
User Info.
if you are over the age of 12 and still like GC, then you really haven't heard much music, so i'm not going to hold that against you... nevermind, i am. you suck and so do these bands. sorry, i tried.
Someone who "hearts" Lance Bass really shouldn't be allowed to talk shit.
10:39 AM on 08/22/06
PunkENG
Bow down to Xenu
User Info.
I need to make a reminder to myself to drive down to Hollywood and burn down The Avalon that night.
10:44 AM on 08/22/06
idobi
Music that doesn't suck!
User Info.
As much as a flop I thought Good Charlotte's last album was, I think I'll have to go when they're at Clutch. I never got to see them perform in smaller venues considering my first time seeing them was on the Civic Tour.

If by flop you mean going platinum seven weeks after the release, then, yes - the album was a flop. I hope all my favorite bands flop like they did.

But I agree with you that seeing them in a smaller venue would be very cool.
10:52 AM on 08/22/06
molly1984
motioncitymemories.com
User Info.
the only times i have seen them were at hfstivals, and i was disappointed at their proformance in '05, so i hope this time around it will be awesome
03:39 PM on 08/22/06
Kyrsta
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If by flop you mean going platinum seven weeks after the release, then, yes - the album was a flop. I hope all my favorite bands flop like they did.

haha that actually did make me laugh out loud.
If there was a town near me I'd go. I honestly love the band, haven't listened to them in awhile, but hell, I still love it.
11:05 PM on 08/22/06
thisisrightnow
Road Slut
User Info.

In comparison to TYATH, then yes.. it was a flop. And I'm not just talking in terms of record sales, I'm talking about the overall product.
12:38 AM on 08/23/06
somethingwitty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
When I was in junior high I loved GC. The first record was great and people still think it is. However, you have to listen to it again...it sounds dated. It was a fun record then but its aged horribly and they don't even play songs off of it anymore. I saw them at Edgefest in Toronto with SoCo, Alexisonfire, and Billy Talent in 2004 and they didn't even play "Little Things" let along anything else off that record. They really have changed and they've said this record will be their "danciest" to date? Who the fuck uses "danciest" to describe a record?
06:20 AM on 08/23/06
molly1984
motioncitymemories.com
User Info.
um, when is "anymore"? when was the last time they toured anyway? you talked about 2004... well, i saw them in 05 and they played some songs off that record. they even played "festival song".
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests