Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 15 posts
06:20 AM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
all right, pn.o did a shit job reviewing this by giving it two stars when it's obviously a pretty good metalcore cd....but a 96%? are you fuckin retarded?
06:22 AM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
because the way i see it, every year there's probably one or maybe two at most cds deserving of a 95%+...and some metalcore album isn't it

this is one of the better metalcore albums in recent memory (probably since hot damn), but the 96% makes my brain hurt
09:02 AM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i give props where they're due
09:53 AM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
care to go a little more in depth, hoss?
11:14 AM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
that from a second story window album is trash, my man...talk about a half rate red chord ripoff

converge? metalcore? darkest hour? deadguy? you obviously have no idea what you're talking about

and i said in recent memory (2003, big boy), slaughter of the soul was in the 90s! and no, grindcore is NOT what we are talking about here

you missed the point completely
11:16 AM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
and dude, breather resist and curl up and die have NEVER put out anything remotely worthwhile outside of a decent song here and there, so quit yer name dropping because you look like a tool
11:16 AM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah seriously, obviously converge is better than etid, BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT
11:41 AM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
then what the hell would you consider at the gates?

metal...
12:03 PM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
those are 2 of my favorite bands, i didnt know it was name dropping to name of some bands to a guy that asked for some. You're attempt at looking knowledgable about the genre is pathetic. Youve called some of the most praised bands shitty and its laughable really.

see, this is where you look like a chump

oh man HOW DARE I dislike some of the MOST PRAISED BANDS!!! i gotta be so cool on the internet and pretend i like some music that i think is crappy just so people will listen to me!

get a clue, dude...looks like you're the one that's the lemming, basing what you listen to off of the praise of others

and i have no idea what i'm talking about? get real, holmes...you're the one calling at the gates and deadguy and darkest hour and agoraphobic nosebleed METALCORE...puh-leeeeeze
12:17 PM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
that is by FAR the dumbest thing i have ever read

find me some southern rock on hot damn and i'll give you 100 trillion dollars
12:47 PM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i don't care what you all read and what quotes from publications you can throw at me, that album is pure metalcore

yeah you can SAY you've got a southern rock influence, but you ain't fooling anyone...everyone on hot damn is pure metalcore, i don't know how you can argue that and say that it's prevalent enough to warrant hot damn out of the metalcore genre
01:23 PM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i got owned? by some crappy description?

this is news
01:29 PM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i mean yeah, that one song has a little of that going on - but it's obviously still a metalcore song! you don't listen to "i've been gone a long time" and say damn this is gonna hit the top of the country charts FOR SURE!!!!! you say oh sweet, metalcore

my whole argument is that, even if you say they have a southern rock sound (which i still disagree with), it's not NEARLY enough to make anyone think that it's not plain old metalcore

and steve, don't kid yourself...since when was any description made by a band about their music accurate? you know damn well that it's usually crap, like the sticker on the album wrapping that says NEW ORIGINAL STUFF!! when it's totally the most derivative boring crap in the world

don't put so much stock into what others say
07:24 AM on 08/25/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this website needs to employ me as the dude who keeps discussion on albums going

seriously dudes this place is a bore without me
01:36 PM on 08/25/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
see what i mean?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles