Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 74
11:16 AM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
and dude, breather resist and curl up and die have NEVER put out anything remotely worthwhile outside of a decent song here and there, so quit yer name dropping because you look like a tool
11:16 AM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah seriously, obviously converge is better than etid, BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT
11:38 AM on 08/23/06
fearthesloths
blown from the hinge
User Info.
the new singer is 1000x better than the old guy... good review, good album.
btbam > you
IT'S TIME!
User Info.
most of those bands are great but far from what I consider metalcore. At The Gates metalcore? I don't really think so, but yeah, Converge, Coalesce, Deadguy, Curl Up And Die and Breather Resist are all great. I guess it just comes down to what you consider metalcore.

then what the hell would you consider at the gates?
GoWaitInTheCar
The World Won't Listen.
User Info.
Is this album really different then the rest of the genre or just it have some unique characteristics.

I'm sick of everyone saying albums are different and when I listen to them, they have one thing different then any other band out, and in the end, it falls flat.
11:40 AM on 08/23/06
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
User Info.
Is this album really different then the rest of the genre or just it have some unique characterists.

I'm sick of everyone saying albums are different and when I listen to them, they have one thing different then any other band out, and in the end, it falls flat.

its melodic. Judging from most of your thoughts/reviews on stuff like this, dont waste your time.
11:41 AM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
then what the hell would you consider at the gates?

metal...
11:42 AM on 08/23/06
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
User Info.
this perrone guy has no clue, dont even waste your time argueing with him
11:43 AM on 08/23/06
GoWaitInTheCar
The World Won't Listen.
User Info.
its melodic. Judging from most of your thoughts/reviews on stuff like this, dont waste your time.

If you view Every Time I Die as metalcore, which some do/some don't, they are the only metalcore band I'm really into.

The whole genre, like a lot of genres, get old. Some bands are talented as hell, it's just I can't get into that kinda stuff.
11:45 AM on 08/23/06
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
User Info.
and dude, breather resist and curl up and die have NEVER put out anything remotely worthwhile outside of a decent song here and there, so quit yer name dropping because you look like a tool

those are 2 of my favorite bands, i didnt know it was name dropping to name of some bands to a guy that asked for some. You're attempt at looking knowledgable about the genre is pathetic. Youve called some of the most praised bands shitty and its laughable really.
11:46 AM on 08/23/06
FASSWcore
under lock and key
User Info.
great review... but i think of malice and the magnum heart pushed them a little further than the middle of the pack. that cd was insane, and this one continues that brutal yet melodic direction.
11:47 AM on 08/23/06
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
User Info.
If you view Every Time I Die as metalcore, which some do/some don't, they are the only metalcore band I'm really into.

The whole genre, like a lot of genres, get old. Some bands are talented as hell, it's just I can't get into that kinda stuff.

Ya its understandable, judging from what ive seen you like in the genre, this really isnt for you.
12:03 PM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
those are 2 of my favorite bands, i didnt know it was name dropping to name of some bands to a guy that asked for some. You're attempt at looking knowledgable about the genre is pathetic. Youve called some of the most praised bands shitty and its laughable really.

see, this is where you look like a chump

oh man HOW DARE I dislike some of the MOST PRAISED BANDS!!! i gotta be so cool on the internet and pretend i like some music that i think is crappy just so people will listen to me!

get a clue, dude...looks like you're the one that's the lemming, basing what you listen to off of the praise of others

and i have no idea what i'm talking about? get real, holmes...you're the one calling at the gates and deadguy and darkest hour and agoraphobic nosebleed METALCORE...puh-leeeeeze
12:07 PM on 08/23/06
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
User Info.
see, this is where you look like a chump

oh man HOW DARE I dislike some of the MOST PRAISED BANDS!!! i gotta be so cool on the internet and pretend i like some music that i think is crappy just so people will listen to me!

get a clue, dude...looks like you're the one that's the lemming, basing what you listen to off of the praise of others

and i have no idea what i'm talking about? get real, holmes...you're the one calling at the gates and deadguy and darkest hour and agoraphobic nosebleed METALCORE...puh-leeeeeze

haha i listen to those bands because they write good music.

if you are going to nitpick genres, im not going to waste my time.

Fuck dude ETID isnt metalcore cause they have southern rock influence...i can play that game too! OMG!!!
12:17 PM on 08/23/06
perrone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
that is by FAR the dumbest thing i have ever read

find me some southern rock on hot damn and i'll give you 100 trillion dollars

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles