Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 19 of 19
03:24 PM on 04/28/10
Smeee
AP.net's Resident Staryu
User Info.
Really enjoying this album, but I do agree with the old Trailers vs Tornadoes being better.
04:09 AM on 05/14/10
Kaku
Listener of the Year
User Info.
Can somebody please tell me, why I like this kind of music so much while I am everything else but religious. :)
Beautiful album with a wide range of songs from slower balads, over catchy songs to heavier songs. So far they are for me Rookies of the Year. Well, for me at least, because I am not really an insider and didn't really know about them.
The first time I learned about them in the last or next to last T&N videocast, where they presented SBR as being Emery-like.
10:03 PM on 12/13/10
ncjmj
User Info.
I love this CD, but I still think the The Effects Of Fashion And Prayer is better. Trailor Vs. Tornado and This Awakening are so much better on their EP. I've been friends with the band since shortly after the release of Effects, and they're amazing live.
Honestly, I think that Tooth And Nail has begun to strip SBR of their originality just as many labels to, such as with The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
And the guys said that they didn't want to redo Trailor Vs. Tornado and This Awakening, but T&N made them. I think that the producer ruined the songs by forcing alterations, and I refuse to listen to them on Our Graceful Words.
I still love them though and they're awesome guys. I still go to every show every time that I can.

side note: Zachy told me that they're never gonna play This Awakening live ever again :(
10:11 PM on 12/13/10
ncjmj
User Info.
p.s. check out their self-titled EP. It's great stuff. It's not hardcore like their other stuff, but it's still awesome.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos