10:01 PM on 04/20/10
1. Production is awful. Vox are too low. Guitars are too thin. The bottom end is deafening. And everytime it's a loud part there's just this wall of noise that comes at you that makes the individual parts indistinguishable.
2. The first three tracks are worthless.
3. "Guns of Summer" is the worst non-instrumental song they've ever released.
1. My Coheed is almost back.
2. "Far" is insanely catchy.
3. The return of epic chorus without silly prog-rock wankery ruining them.
4. The stretch from "Here We Are Juggernaut" through "Pearl of the Stars" is not only really, really good, but has better flow than anything they've done since IKSSE:3.