Username
Password

02:17 PM on 04/20/10 
User Info.
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
The OLD Falling Up, because Fangs/Captiva diverged too much.

Missing this band because they broke up, what I loved about them was that they were exceptional at having really strong rhythms despite being a melodic rock band. Something tells me these guys could make some pretty good raps, and they even came kinda close with this:

02:20 PM on 04/20/10 
User Info.
samschelfhout2
Resident
Snohomish County, WA
Male - 22 Years Old
The Send. The vocals and guitar made that band, and the guy from The Send is Falling Up's former guitarist.

www.myspace.com/thesend
02:32 PM on 04/20/10 
User Info.
Sean Rizzo
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
The Send. The vocals and guitar made that band, and the guy from The Send is Falling Up's former guitarist.

www.myspace.com/thesend

You have shown me this multiple times, buddy. And I never liked it. D=<

But hey, I'll try it again. =P
04:12 PM on 04/20/10 
User Info.
Jake Denning
Corvallis, OR
Male - 24 Years Old
Staff Member
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Becomi...7108701?v=wall

Same town, same style. Tom Cox (guitarist from Crashings and Dawn Escapes) does lead vocals. Other friends of mine play the rest of the instruments.
06:11 PM on 04/20/10 
User Info.
Sean Rizzo
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Becomi...7108701?v=wall

Same town, same style. Tom Cox (guitarist from Crashings and Dawn Escapes) does lead vocals. Other friends of mine play the rest of the instruments.
I want to check this out so bad but I have no idea where to go to be able to listen to their stuff. It doesn't look like they have a myspace or purevolume.

A little help?
10:58 PM on 04/20/10 
User Info.
Jake Denning
Corvallis, OR
Male - 24 Years Old
Staff Member
I want to check this out so bad but I have no idea where to go to be able to listen to their stuff. It doesn't look like they have a myspace or purevolume.

A little help?

I'll get back to you when they get one. They've been together for a good 4 months now and a few live gigs under the belt.
06:09 AM on 04/21/10 
User Info.
Sean Rizzo
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
I'll get back to you when they get one. They've been together for a good 4 months now and a few live gigs under the belt.
Ohh ok. So they're super new. X_x Patience is a virtue, I guess. I find it weird that they have a song on itunes but no myspace/purevolume to speak of though.
12:30 AM on 04/28/10 
User Info.
Jake Denning
Corvallis, OR
Male - 24 Years Old
Staff Member
Ohh ok. So they're super new. X_x Patience is a virtue, I guess. I find it weird that they have a song on itunes but no myspace/purevolume to speak of though.

I have a meeting with Tom this week about running the online world for Becoming an Archer, so keep your eyes peeled.

If you absolutely positively cannot wait, go find their only track out on iTunes, titled "Be Alive". I do believe its a rough sketch though, but you definitely cant tell, worth the $1.

I will likely be running Merch when they start touring later this year.
05:57 AM on 04/28/10 
User Info.
Sean Rizzo
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
I have a meeting with Tom this week about running the online world for Becoming an Archer, so keep your eyes peeled.

If you absolutely positively cannot wait, go find their only track out on iTunes, titled "Be Alive". I do believe its a rough sketch though, but you definitely cant tell, worth the $1.

I will likely be running Merch when they start touring later this year.
Sweet, sounds good. I think I can be patient enough for when the Myspace comes around. =P How long does it take to create a quality profile for a band, anyway?
11:46 PM on 05/03/10 
User Info.
Jake Denning
Corvallis, OR
Male - 24 Years Old
Staff Member
Sweet, sounds good. I think I can be patient enough for when the Myspace comes around. =P How long does it take to create a quality profile for a band, anyway?

Here's our links, follow them and stay updated. I'm quickly getting stuff setup; There's a few tracks that just need to get mastered and then one of them will be up, trust me, they sound absolutely superb unmastered, people are going to lose their stuff.

Myspace.com/BecomingAnArcher
Twitter - @BecomeAnArcher
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Becomi...r/260107108701
03:54 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
Sean Rizzo
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
Here's our links, follow them and stay updated. I'm quickly getting stuff setup; There's a few tracks that just need to get mastered and then one of them will be up, trust me, they sound absolutely superb unmastered, people are going to lose their stuff.

Myspace.com/BecomingAnArcher
Twitter - @BecomeAnArcher
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Becomi...r/260107108701
I will definitely bookmark this!
05:34 AM on 05/18/10 
User Info.
Jake Denning
Corvallis, OR
Male - 24 Years Old
Staff Member
There ya go.

www.purevolume.com/becominganarcher