Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 73 of 73
09:43 PM on 05/04/10
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
I really love this band... They really are original!!

Is that why they stole this chorus from another song?
11:41 PM on 05/05/10
woahcotrez
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This band is absolutely amazing, and put so much soul and effort into their music! You can truly tell. <3
01:34 AM on 05/06/10
frahmans
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I cant wait for this album to come out, its different than the first one, but I think Im gonna like it a lot more. Very excited, now if they would only come to Seattle, the closest they have been is Vegas....
11:17 AM on 05/06/10
KIERAGLADD
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love Framing Hanley's New song "Back To Go Again." They have definitely changed in a good way from their last Album and I am looking forward to getting A Promise To Burn! Anyways back to "Back to Go Again" The beginning is GREAT!! I am honest when i don't like a song and just because they are my favorite band doesn't mean I would lie about liking a song or not. I LOVE this song and so far from Twitter the other songs are great too. GOOD JOB!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
03:08 PM on 05/06/10
haleylovesbvb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
love!! :D im so excited for the album
04:58 PM on 05/06/10
fhkicksass
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm guessing you're a member of the band.
Iwish just a devoted fan!!!!!!!!! Just saying what I thought,like everyone else!!!!
05:03 PM on 05/06/10
fhkicksass
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm guessing you're a member of the band.

completely unnecessary.
Whats so unnecessary about what I said!!!!!!!!!!Just a comment like everyone else!!!!!!!Haters,thats UNNECESSARY!!!!!!!!!!
08:49 PM on 05/06/10
kj2010
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Cant wait until May 25th, 2010!!! Great work Boys!
12:05 AM on 05/07/10
samantha92
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this song is definitely one of my favorites that i've heard. can't wait for the new album :)
03:11 PM on 05/07/10
Leggins34
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I cannot wait for the CD! One of my favorite bands!!
12:21 PM on 05/18/10
FHfan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Alright look, I have been listening to this band probably longer than any of you. I have been listening to them, and promoting them, since they were ember's Fade, since they were trying to get a record deal. Do you know how hard it is to get out there? These boys are NEVER home, and I would know because they are like family. What ya'll are saying is truly immature. They have worked hard to get where they are. They write their material, and they spend hours every night rehearsing. I have read other reviews about Framing Hanley on this website. People want to diss Alone In This Bed (Capeside). Does anyone realize that this was written for the drummers fiance that passed away? Yes it is a sappy song, but it has a meaning, as do all of their other songs. Before you want to diss Lollipop like someone else said it was them just "killing time" and they were drunk. It was never supposed to go anywhere, but it did. Dont get pissed beacuse they did it before you did, and they are doing such a better job. Dont get pissed because they are good at what they do, and they have fans, where as your band didnt make it. Take time to listen to their music, and I mean truly listen. Listen to the words, they mean something. All of these boys are truly talented, but you have to give them a chance.
10:38 AM on 05/24/10
tezmarelda
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
*Claps very enthuastiastically for FHfan's comment*
02:00 PM on 05/24/10
FHfan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you. I'm tired of everyone talking shit; when all they do is work their asses off. It's time they get some credit for what they do.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos