AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
09:52 AM on 05/04/10
letsgoflyers
User Info.
i really dug the music. she has a great voice, but i hope on the album we can hear reznors voice as well.
11:17 AM on 05/04/10
letsgoflyers
User Info.
couldn't agree more. i wanna hear trent's voice (as it is right now, its just the female version of NIN). also, go flyers. seriously, go flyers.
yeah i totally agree. it definitely sounds just like nin but with a female vocalist. hell yeah! we've gotta take both games in Philly and even up the series!
11:18 AM on 05/04/10
letsgoflyers
User Info.
Absolutely agree, although I disagree with your choice of sports teams. I'm sorry we're gunna end your season soon.
haha we'll see about that! definitely 2 great games so far though in the series.
02:59 PM on 05/04/10
letsgoflyers
User Info.
Absolutely, just like the winter classic, it's a great match-up. Two teams who play the same kind of game. It's great. As a Jeff Carter fantasy owner, it was tough to see him get injured before the playoffs. But I think if you guys still had him, Gagne, and Lappy, it'd be an absolute dogfight.
Totally agree with you. They're very evenly matched teams...both very physical, have huge defensive presence with Pronger and Chara, and great goal scorers. Definitely bummed to see Carter, Gagne and Lappy out...sucks you guys lost Sturm as well. Should be a great series.
03:01 PM on 05/04/10
letsgoflyers
User Info.
the first two could have just as easily gone our way. it sucks, this series has been really good, but the record doesn't show it. we can take both games in philly, we'll get the matchups we want when at home, and take it back to boston tied 2-2. its going 7.
Hell yeah! We need to get Richards line on the ice when Charas not out there. I really believe we'll take the 2 in Philly and could definitely see this series going 7. Think it could be a different story if we had Carter, Gagne and Lappy???
08:14 AM on 05/16/10
letsgoflyers
User Info.
absolutely. if Lappy, Carter, and Gagne were in, i think thise would be 2-0 our way. but we can shut Chara down and cut Savard out of play. and if we can get Briere taking SNIPES like he did last night (holy shit!), we'll take it to 7. they're a good team no doubt, but we're good too. (btw, i like how we've made this into a Flyers thread haha)
i know this was an old post but i thought id come back to say we did it! how unbelieveable!!!!
07:17 AM on 05/17/10
letsgoflyers
User Info.
umm it was unbelievable. next up, cammy, halak, subban, and the fisty canadiens. i think we can do it. we'll see in a few hours.
haha yeah id say we can do it. 6-0. and i read somewhere lappy and carter may be skating soon. im so amped man!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums