AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Nine Inch Nails News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 38.
11:29 AM on 05/04/10
Maxx42
User Info.
haha we'll see about that! definitely 2 great games so far though in the series.
Absolutely, just like the winter classic, it's a great match-up. Two teams who play the same kind of game. It's great. As a Jeff Carter fantasy owner, it was tough to see him get injured before the playoffs. But I think if you guys still had him, Gagne, and Lappy, it'd be an absolute dogfight.
11:31 AM on 05/04/10
ExpensiveTaste
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Absolutely, just like the winter classic, it's a great match-up. Two teams who play the same kind of game. It's great. As a Jeff Carter fantasy owner, it was tough to see him get injured before the playoffs. But I think if you guys still had him, Gagne, and Lappy, it'd be an absolute dogfight.

Couldn't agree with you more!
11:59 AM on 05/04/10
IceAge/HeatWave
it's never just the hefenrefer
User Info.
dig it.
12:10 PM on 05/04/10
Say Nothing
Oh the burdens of time
User Info.
Yes!
12:46 PM on 05/04/10
drevans18
BLERG
User Info.
yeah i totally agree. it definitely sounds just like nin but with a female vocalist. hell yeah! we've gotta take both games in Philly and even up the series!
the first two could have just as easily gone our way. it sucks, this series has been really good, but the record doesn't show it. we can take both games in philly, we'll get the matchups we want when at home, and take it back to boston tied 2-2. its going 7.
12:47 PM on 05/04/10
drevans18
BLERG
User Info.
you're a good fan. at least you're willing to admit its a good match up. most other fans wouldn't... so thank you!
01:13 PM on 05/04/10
perceptrons
[ ]
User Info.
I'm on the fence with her voice, but I like the music.

Edit: Well, I liked most of the music.
01:36 PM on 05/04/10
skinnypuppy
Jon Hughes
User Info.
I kind of doubt Trent will sing on this EP. I'm sure he's just trying to help out his wife.
02:59 PM on 05/04/10
letsgoflyers
User Info.
Totally agree with you. They're very evenly matched teams...both very physical, have huge defensive presence with Pronger and Chara, and great goal scorers. Definitely bummed to see Carter, Gagne and Lappy out...sucks you guys lost Sturm as well. Should be a great series.
03:01 PM on 05/04/10
letsgoflyers
User Info.
the first two could have just as easily gone our way. it sucks, this series has been really good, but the record doesn't show it. we can take both games in philly, we'll get the matchups we want when at home, and take it back to boston tied 2-2. its going 7.
Hell yeah! We need to get Richards line on the ice when Charas not out there. I really believe we'll take the 2 in Philly and could definitely see this series going 7. Think it could be a different story if we had Carter, Gagne and Lappy???
03:27 PM on 05/04/10
csofran2
User Info.
Definitely sounds like NIN, which means I absolutely love it.
03:35 PM on 05/04/10
DogSizedBird
User Info.
So awesome. I wish Trent was singing on this, but oh well. Can't wait for the EP.
03:35 PM on 05/04/10
snu
I like to watch the NBA
User Info.
I think it sounds cool
04:11 PM on 05/04/10
piroko
The king of bling?
User Info.
The track is okay...I was kinda' hoping that Trent was going to go a little outside of his comfort zone on this project, but clearly not.

I can't help but feel that by this stage (and considering the library of music the man has put out), Trent's best days as an artist are behind him. He should become a producer, or score films...just my opinion.
04:23 PM on 05/04/10
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
I really like her voice. Overall the track seems really relaxing, reminiscent of Ghosts. Combined it sounds great. Looking forward to the EP.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests