Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 38 of 38
05:34 PM on 05/04/10
sweitz03
sWeitZ
User Info.
Their pics looks so silly/cliche. As a a big NIN fan (who witnessed their final NIN NYC show) this is incredibly boring. I dug all the sound clips but this song does absolutely nothing for me.

first off....absolutely jealous you got to witness one of their last shows!!! i had the pleasure of seeing them at 6pm while the sun was still out here in pittsburgh on the ninja tour :( i share your opinion, i thought ghosts was an awesome concept, but as awesome as i think it is, i really cant sit and listen to it for more than a few songs, while this has vocals in it, i feel that this will not have much lasting value with me. NIN has been all over the place within the span they have been out, and i realize that bands, members grow up and out of different sounds,but i really want another TDS or the fragile.....which reminds me....where are the details on that re-release?!?! i thought i remembered hearing that he was doing some awesome shit for the fragile re-release
06:36 PM on 05/04/10
drevans18
BLERG
User Info.
Hell yeah! We need to get Richards line on the ice when Charas not out there. I really believe we'll take the 2 in Philly and could definitely see this series going 7. Think it could be a different story if we had Carter, Gagne and Lappy???
absolutely. if Lappy, Carter, and Gagne were in, i think thise would be 2-0 our way. but we can shut Chara down and cut Savard out of play. and if we can get Briere taking SNIPES like he did last night (holy shit!), we'll take it to 7. they're a good team no doubt, but we're good too. (btw, i like how we've made this into a Flyers thread haha)
02:49 AM on 05/05/10
Leafy
Pretty Dirty
User Info.
Sounds creepy as hell. It's good and i'll be following How to Destroy Angels closely for sure but damn do I miss NIN already.
07:54 AM on 05/05/10
live4music
Digitally Bathing
User Info.
first off....absolutely jealous you got to witness one of their last shows!!! i had the pleasure of seeing them at 6pm while the sun was still out here in pittsburgh on the ninja tour :( i share your opinion, i thought ghosts was an awesome concept, but as awesome as i think it is, i really cant sit and listen to it for more than a few songs, while this has vocals in it, i feel that this will not have much lasting value with me. NIN has been all over the place within the span they have been out, and i realize that bands, members grow up and out of different sounds,but i really want another TDS or the fragile.....which reminds me....where are the details on that re-release?!?! i thought i remembered hearing that he was doing some awesome shit for the fragile re-release
"On September 21, 2009 (the tenth anniversary of the album's release), a Nine Inch Nails official Twitter update hinted that a deluxe reissue of The Fragile was in the works and is scheduled for a 2010 release"

Hopefully it will see the light of day this year!
09:14 AM on 05/16/10
letsgoflyers
User Info.
absolutely. if Lappy, Carter, and Gagne were in, i think thise would be 2-0 our way. but we can shut Chara down and cut Savard out of play. and if we can get Briere taking SNIPES like he did last night (holy shit!), we'll take it to 7. they're a good team no doubt, but we're good too. (btw, i like how we've made this into a Flyers thread haha)
i know this was an old post but i thought id come back to say we did it! how unbelieveable!!!!
11:31 AM on 05/16/10
drevans18
BLERG
User Info.
i know this was an old post but i thought id come back to say we did it! how unbelieveable!!!!
umm it was unbelievable. next up, cammy, halak, subban, and the fisty canadiens. i think we can do it. we'll see in a few hours.
08:17 AM on 05/17/10
letsgoflyers
User Info.
umm it was unbelievable. next up, cammy, halak, subban, and the fisty canadiens. i think we can do it. we'll see in a few hours.
haha yeah id say we can do it. 6-0. and i read somewhere lappy and carter may be skating soon. im so amped man!
10:52 AM on 05/17/10
drevans18
BLERG
User Info.
haha yeah id say we can do it. 6-0. and i read somewhere lappy and carter may be skating soon. im so amped man!
really? if we get them back, i think its game set match done we're into the cup. We shoved it down their throats last night... cammy had 1 shot, subban didn't do much, and halak got pulled. but they're not out yet. they always fight back, so we'll see about tomorrow.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos