Password

Comments: Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 110 of 110
07:14 AM on 05/13/10
ManicanParty49
Rob Carey Peterson
User Info.
So stoked.

I can't wait to blast this album all summer.
06:52 PM on 05/13/10
JeffreyHammonds
and his friend, Jesus!
User Info.
Sorry to sound like a dick, but it is my opinion( doesn't mean I'm right, doesn't mean I'm wrong) and thought these things were for expressing that, with or without a reason. But if it will make you feel better (which it won't) I'll give you two reasons. It sounds unoriginal and the production is horrible. Mediocre lyrics, and singer. Oh wait, thats more than two. Oh well. Once again sorry for expressing myself
that's fair enough...like i said everyone is entitled to an opinion. You didn't like it and that's fair, I wasn't trying to say you were wrong. Just saying something is "utter crap" seemed pretty harsh without any reason behind it.

also, brokencyde is one of the worst things to ever happen to music. go to their myspace and take a listen, compared to that this song is freaking stairway to heaven (even with it being ripped from a podcast).
08:38 PM on 05/13/10
kylefromroscoe
User Info.
Sick Nasty...June World Cup...July YMAEWK album...cant wait
10:44 AM on 05/18/10
tinfoil-hearts
Gina Rose
User Info.
As mellow as it is compared to their other stuff, I like it. These guys haven't let me down yet...Can't wait to see what's in store with the new album :)
05:58 PM on 05/20/10
circasurvivor
User Info.
that's fair enough...like i said everyone is entitled to an opinion. You didn't like it and that's fair, I wasn't trying to say you were wrong. Just saying something is "utter crap" seemed pretty harsh without any reason behind it.

also, brokencyde is one of the worst things to ever happen to music. go to their myspace and take a listen, compared to that this song is freaking stairway to heaven (even with it being ripped from a podcast).

Well that was a bad idea.No like brokencyde

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version