Username
Password

Comments: Page 18
Displaying posts 255 - 259 of 259
08:33 PM on 05/26/10
ourlady311
User Info.
i will see you there!
Sweet ap meetup time...get your tickets yet? I panicked slightly that it'd sell out instantly so i purchased within 10 minutes of the public onsale....and there's still tix available. lol.
08:35 PM on 05/26/10
ohheroine
c o l o r s
User Info.
Sweet ap meetup time...get your tickets yet? I panicked slightly that it'd sell out instantly so i purchased within 10 minutes of the public onsale....and there's still tix available. lol.
I did the presale! i called my dad half in tears right after i saw the announcement telling him i had to get two tickets that day. i was so afraid they would sell out. Im glad they didnt. me and two friends are going and we're gonna be there super early. say hi!
02:40 PM on 05/27/10
ourlady311
User Info.
I did the presale! i called my dad half in tears right after i saw the announcement telling him i had to get two tickets that day. i was so afraid they would sell out. Im glad they didnt. me and two friends are going and we're gonna be there super early. say hi!
sweet....we'll be gettin there pretty early too to make it a day long party on a beautiful georgia summer day right before the semester starts back! we'll come say whatsup.
07:58 AM on 06/01/10
lj224
User Info.
Does anybody know about SoCo touring globally? I mean to be honest, us over here in the U.K. would LOVE to see them.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos